Favorite (best) 22" and above monitors for Eyefinity

Hadouken434

Yo guys how we all doing?

Short n sweet.. looking into going? (getting?) to Eyefinity but my knowledge and understanding of monitors and there differences is matched to my knowledge of nuclear physics....

Whats your favorite monitor(s)? yea.. I'm basically gonna be a ninja and buy what you guys all go with ;)

I'm not bothering with 120hz though, I'm on a 6870 so I'm pushing it wanting to do 3 panel Eyefinity as it is haha, perfect for me would be 22" 1080p panels with the smallest bezel in human history.. but just going off that and buying the first monitor that checks all those will certainly end horribly wrong.

Cheers guys!

(Sorry if this is a double post, i tried posting this just as the server went down)

Asus is releasing a 144hz 1080p 24'' monitor for 280$ msrp. Will a single 6870 do 144fps on eyefinity? no. But once you go 120+hz, you never go back, eyefinity or not. AMD 8000's are projected to hit the market this March. Time to put away the kids toys and get the mannly mann stuffs, that 6870 did it's job, and held you over a generation, just like my gtx 560 did its job ;)

so what to do? save my money till march and buy one of the 8000 series (as long as they dont get pushed back) then buy 3 120+hz panels, or buy panels now, only being able to run maybe 1? the buy the card once its out? ill post a picture of my current set up and you can decide haha

I do agree with you though, the 6870 has done his job, and possible could carry on... but not for what i want to do haha, he'll be passed down to my flat mate though, his new build is in the post....... apart from any form of GPU.... other than HD 4000 on the 3570K -__-

New desk built for my bay window (now can you see where the Eyefinity idea came from?) but right now... thats a 32"LCD TV, not idea when you're 2 foot away from the damn thing! so what do i do? wait with this till 8000's come out, then buy 120+hz panels for the full experience, or go with 60hz panels i could run now then get the 8000 later down the line? and 60hz cant be that bad... ill have eyefinity :D

post-5071-13667861240483_thumb.jpg