The iPhone 6 plus bends, when carrying it in your front pocket! Permanent bend and OFFICAL iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test (Update from 25.09.2014)

LarsReviews

"A friend of mine and several others had similar problems with the 5s after a while. They were all told, that they were not supposed to keep the iPhone in their pockets. Hilarious, but true"

it is the 5th response in the first link ,wtf apple ? this is the amazing support you have ? 

One, two cases of this occurring and suddenly it's an "issue?" 

the point is iphone has been out for a week ? what will happen in the long term ? 

-snip-      

I agree with you, it's not a lot but people are going to do it anyways for lols or hate.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Sure they use intel processors and actually currently use Nvidia GPUs but so what? People get so hung up comparing the specs of the processor and graphics card they forget what its all about

OSX and iOS are the fundamentals of the "Apple Computer". The software, the interface, the interoperability, the slick UI, the App Store (more recently). They give you powerful hardware with a fantastic OS, all wrapped up in a beautifully made, well designed piece of hardware

This has always been true, and is the signature of Apple. Who makes the parts is irrelevant, For example the Audi R8 is based on the Lamborghini Gallardo, that is not what defines it as a vehicle, merely where the parts are from.

I guess its just something you have experience/understand to accept. There is more a machine than a few components in a box, unless of course, you choose to look at it that way. But you cannot dumb everything down to its core components.

You sir *holds back tears*

Are a poet.

I am not sure I believe this

I am holding my iPhone 6 in my hands right now, I cannot flex it at all, even with serious effort, it feels absolutely solid

Did you or will make a post about your iPhone?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Don't worry it will flex back to it's normal position. lel

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Sure they use intel processors and actually currently use Nvidia GPUs but so what? People get so hung up comparing the specs of the processor and graphics card they forget what its all about

OSX and iOS are the fundamentals of the "Apple Computer". The software, the interface, the interoperability, the slick UI, the App Store (more recently). They give you powerful hardware with a fantastic OS, all wrapped up in a beautifully made, well designed piece of hardware

This has always been true, and is the signature of Apple. Who makes the parts is irrelevant, For example the Audi R8 is based on the Lamborghini Gallardo, that is not what defines it as a vehicle, merely where the parts are from.

I guess its just something you have experience/understand to accept. There is more a machine than a few components in a box, unless of course, you choose to look at it that way. But you cannot dumb everything down to its core components. 

Again...they compare a "PC" to a "Mac". A Mac IS an Intel x86 PC. They are both PC's and the comparison or the selling that they are different in that regard is absurd. They do not compare OS and even if they did, Mac OS can run on a non Apple Intel PC. OSX is unix based. 

"They give you powerful hardware". No they don't. The IMAC GPU's are a joke and mobile or underclocked to hell. 

"Well designed". The temps on the GPU's are freakin awful on even their "workstations" which have WRONGLY put aesthetics before performance/temps recently. Now as far as a pretty case? Yup they aren't bad. Apple's panel in the IMAC is at monoprice for like 300-400 bucks. They are LG panel's because Apple does not make PC hardware. They put a logo and a casing on it. What do they make? Crappy mouses and mediocre keyboards that some people find pretty. They also like to rename existing technology with an Apple term. "Flash Storage" is an example. 

"Audi R8 is based on the Lamborghini Gallardo". An absolutely absurd comparison. PC gaming and work is like a race. Time is money and performance matters. In that regard the Apple is a Rolls, and the custom PC is a Ferrari. You are comparing aesthetics to something that means literally nothing in work/gaming. It is like having two identical jumpsuits (if hardware was identical) and one has a logo on it and claiming the other is better made, or of higher quality.

The best Apple computer I have ever owned is a Hackintosh. Better temps, better GPU, better clocks, upgradable. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

They should just make pre bent iPhone's, just to save your ass the trouble of doing it itself.

they'd charge extra for that.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

You sir *holds back tears*

Are a poet.

I try :)

Again...they compare a "PC" to a "Mac". A Mac IS an Intel x86 PC. They are both PC's and the comparison or the selling that they are different in that regard is absurd. They do not compare OS and even if they did, Mac OS can run on a non Apple Intel PC. OSX is unix based. 

"They give you powerful hardware". No they don't. The IMAC GPU's are a joke and mobile or underclocked to hell. 

"Well designed". The temps on the GPU's are freakin awful on even their "workstations" which have WRONGLY put aesthetics before performance/temps recently. Now as far as a pretty case? Yup they aren't bad. Apple's panel in the IMAC is at monoprice for like 300-400 bucks. They are LG panel's because Apple does not make PC hardware. They put a logo and a casing on it. What do they make? Crappy mouses and mediocre keyboards that some people find pretty. They also like to rename existing technology with an Apple term. "Flash Storage" is an example. 

"Audi R8 is based on the Lamborghini Gallardo". An absolutely absurd comparison. PC gaming and work is like a race. Time is money and performance matters. In that regard the Apple is a Rolls, and the custom PC is a Ferrari. You are comparing aesthetics to something that means literally nothing in work/gaming. It is like having two identical jumpsuits (if hardware was identical) and one has a logo on it and claiming the other is better made, or of higher quality.

The best Apple computer I have ever owned is a Hackintosh. Better temps, better GPU, better clocks, upgradable. 

Apple do give you powerful hardware, I did not say THE most powerful, but seriously pick up a retina pro or iMac and tell me it lacks performance for what 99% of people use them for. I mean look at the people that use Mac Pros including Marcus Brownlee, Lou from Unbox Therapy and Austin Evans, and yet they all love android for example.

They do not ship low end computers, they are all pretty good (even if they are expensive for the specifications)

I am sorry but there we have to disagree, I do find their products well designed, they have great battery life, beautifully thin and strong chassis, amazing displays, and decent thermals, every laptop I have ever owned has bad cooling, yet the macs still do as good a job as anyone else, they are remarkably quiet. I also like the apple keyboard, its actually decent to use, as is their trackpad, one of my favourite things they have ever made its amazing! I wish all trackpads were like that. The magic mouse is perfectly fine, I have seen worse Microsoft mice for example, and the utter SHIT ones Asus include in their OEM pcs

What do you mean inventing their own names for things? Flash storage was a word before Apple used it, they did not claim to invent it. Its just easier than saying "PCI e Based SSD" which most users would not understand where as most people understand the word flash storage.

Plus you are leaving out the most important, the OS, and OSX and all the fantastic software available on a Mac.

I did not say they are the best, just that they are not some shitty little £50 computer/phone that Apple charge £700-£2000 for

Look at the A8 benchmarks, its an amazing CPU and GPU, its screen has been test "best LCD screen" (though s5 got best screen over all since its oled), find a laptop as thing as a 13" retina with intel iris and display of that resolution that has 9 hours battery and a metal chassis? you pretty much cant, or you will pay a similar price

Seriously I am tired of these debates

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I try :)

Apple do give you powerful hardware, I did not say THE most powerful, but seriously pick up a retina pro or iMac and tell me it lacks performance for what 99% of people use them for. I mean look at the people that use Mac Pros including Marcus Brownlee, Lou from Unbox Therapy and Austin Evans, and yet they all love android for example.

They do not ship low end computers, they are all pretty good (even if they are expensive for the specifications)

I am sorry but there we have to disagree, I do find their products well designed, they have great battery life, beautifully thin and strong chassis, amazing displays, and decent thermals, every laptop I have ever owned has bad cooling, yet the macs still do as good a job as anyone else, they are remarkably quiet. I also like the apple keyboard, its actually decent to use, as is their trackpad, one of my favourite things they have ever made its amazing! I wish all trackpads were like that. The magic mouse is perfectly fine, I have seen worse Microsoft mice for example, and the utter SHIT ones Asus include in their OEM pcs

What do you mean inventing their own names for things? Flash storage was a word before Apple used it, they did not claim to invent it. Its just easier than saying "PCI e Based SSD" which most users would not understand where as most people understand the word flash storage.

Plus you are leaving out the most important, the OS, and OSX and all the fantastic software available on a Mac.

I did not say they are the best, just that they are not some shitty little £50 computer/phone that Apple charge £700-£2000 for

Look at the A8 benchmarks, its an amazing CPU and GPU, its screen has been test "best LCD screen" (though s5 got best screen over all since its oled), find a laptop as thing as a 13" retina with intel iris and display of that resolution that has 9 hours battery and a metal chassis? you pretty much cant, or you will pay a similar price

Seriously I am tired of these debates

Yeah people easily understand "flash storage". That is why people have to ask if it is SSD on their own website.... Apple has done this numerous times with tech. They give it an Apple term and customers think Apple is the only one with it. I find it shady, but if you think it is "easier for the customer" (even though the customer has no idea what it means) more power to you. I would love to hear the average Apple computer owner describe what "flash storage" is or what a "fusion drive" is. 

The post you made was literally absurd and we were talking about personal computers, and you decided to debate me. Phones? I have a Iphone 4s. Why? It was free with the plan at Sprint. If it wasn't I would have had the Android version. I did absolutely HATE the last IOS. 

The icons literally looked like they were designed by a 8 year old girl. The previous IOS icons were much better and all the moving/3d icons did was run out the battery faster. Haven't upgraded to the next IOS, but if it has icons that don't look like they are out of a Rainbow Bright episode? I am in. I do not game on a phone, and the only time I use it for the internet is on the toilet. If the camera is decent, the phone works, and the camera is decent? All I need in a phone. If I wanted to play games on the go I would have a laptop or a Vita or something. 

The A8 is fine. Apple actually gets proprietary stuff for their phones that isn't low end, and underclocked. Their desktop computers however are just not great. The best part about any of them is the LG Panel in the Imac, or the panel in their laptop.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

ITS A FEATURE

Haha, I was expecting "Apple invented curved phones" But this works just as well.

One, two cases of this occurring and suddenly it's an "issue?" 

The thing that I'm sure you understand (I would hope so you being the local apple man)

Is that Apple are known for aesthetics and build quality (These days anyway) This is why people are willing to give them all the money.

Personally I (And I assume many others) judge apple a lot more harshly when it comes to design and build quality, especially when compared to the likes of Samsung

So when ever there is a flaw (whether it, a simple batch fault or design flaw) They're going to get a lot harsher judgement because of it.

Look at the Apple Watch for example.

At first I thought it looked terrible. Then when I was looking at other "smart watches" I realised it doesn't look terrible, It just looks really bad coming from Apple.

I expected a lot more. The greater the reputation a company has the harder it becomes to uphold that reputation. I think apple have got a couple of challenging years ahead of them.

I think they should go back to their no compromises attitude. The camera bulge C'mon Is this apple we're talking about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just on another note anybody who has held the iPhone 6 or 6+ Do you think there is a need for them to keep getting thinner and lighter, Or would a slightly thicker model with no camera bulge and a bigger battery make more sense?

I just recently held a Nokia 930 which is quite chunky and has a lot of weight to it in today's standards. But Holy freaking cow did it feel amazing to hold. It made me change how I felt about a mobiles form factor.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Jobs ran the original Apple into the ground and was fired for good reason. MS bailed Apple out of bankruptcy. Jobs gets way too much credit. The most influential thing he did was talk absolute morons at Xerox into letting him get a hold of PARC and copy it. Lisa/Mac was based on it. That is where our modern GUI comes from (MS copied from Mac prototypes). He was more of a swindler and a con man than a tech guru and should be remembered as one the best SALESMAN who ever lived. Also was a deadbeat dad who lied in court about being sterile to claim he was not his own kids father (Lisa whom LISA was named after).

Yet people still treat him as a tech guru, and as some great philanthropist...

jobs was a perfectionist who got people to follow his philosophy.

no one said he was the biggest tech guru, but apple clearly isnt the same without him.

you can tell which of apple's products were designed under Jobs by looking at it.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

NEW iPhone called the iPhone 6 Plus Flex

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

jobs was a perfectionist who got people to follow his philosophy.

no one said he was the biggest tech guru, but apple clearly isnt the same without him.

you can tell which of apple's products were designed under Jobs by looking at it.

I think that does a lot of discredit to the engineers at Apple. Let's put it this way. Jobs was no Nikola Tesla (I like the sig), both as a philanthropist who gave up patents, and as someone who gave original things to the world. The average person seems to think Jobs is some inventor...and they probably don't even know who Tesla is, which is sad. Thinner/lighter/sexier is what Apple did under Jobs as well. Perhaps they went too thin. Do I think this flaw (if it is a major flaw that is occurring) would not have happened under Jobs? Not really.  

Now do I think the last IOS icons would have looked like they did with Jobs as boss? Maybe not. Jobs liked an industrial, modern, refined look, even on his OS (and I have the same tastes).  I thought the last IOS icons were the most horrible icons from Apple I had ever seen.

There was a "feel" you got when using a Apple interface and that is because Jobs spent a lot of money on studies and crap to figure this junk out. The last IOS did not give me that feel at all.  

Slightly off topic

Am I the only person that likes the icons in iOS 7 and 8? they are really colourful and beatiful and I find them really easily identifiable

Just on another note anybody who has held the iPhone 6 or 6+ Do you think there is a need for them to keep getting thinner and lighter, Or would a slightly thicker model with no camera bulge and a bigger battery make more sense?

The techie in me says thicker with better battery life

But the gadget lover (and apple lover) in my says I love the thin, light feeling. It really does feel amazing in the hand, it feels expensive and luxury

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yeah people easily understand "flash storage". That is why people have to ask if it is SSD on their own website.... Apple has done this numerous times with tech. They give it an Apple term and customers think Apple is the only one with it. I find it shady, but if you think it is "easier for the customer" (even though the customer has no idea what it means) more power to you. I would love to hear the average Apple computer owner describe what "flash storage" is or what a "fusion drive" is. 

The post you made was literally absurd and we were talking about personal computers, and you decided to debate me. Phones? I have a Iphone 4s. Why? It was free with the plan at Sprint. If it wasn't I would have had the Android version. I did absolutely HATE the last IOS. 

The icons literally looked like they were designed by a 8 year old girl. The previous IOS icons were much better and all the moving/3d icons did was run out the batter faster. Haven't upgraded to the next IOS, but if it has icons that don't look like they are out of a Rainbow Bright episode? I am in. I do not game on a phone, and the only time I use it for the internet is on the toilet. If the camera is decent, the phone works, and the camera is decent? All I need in a phone. If I wanted to play games on the go I would have a laptop. 

The A8 is fine. Apple actually gets proprietary stuff for their phones that isn't low end, underclocked. Their desktop computers however are just not great. The best part about any of them is the LG Panel in the Imac, or the panel in their laptop.

I worked in retail for 7 years, trust me, more people understood" flash storage" than "solid state". A lot were like "oh like an SD card, or a USB Stick" and I said yes but these are larger and run a lot faster than a spinning hard drive. 99% of people understood that. Most didnt know what fusion drive was, but it was easy to explain.

You got a phone just barbecue it was free even though you hate it? That is interesting....

I actually like the icons I find them clear, unlike the icons on my nvidia shield, something about their design makes them difficult to distinguish. I also love playing games, using the camera, recording video etc etc, I use all of the multifunctional of the device quite extensively. I use it almost all day at work, and use it when travelling, or to communicate/play games with freinds etc, I even facetime and skype from my iPhone

Seriously the retina macbook pros are amazing. There are not many laptops that are that thin, with 9 hours battery life, with a 3k display, metal chassis, and intel iris or a 750m. and the ones that are, are of similar price, (like a razer blade, or the Aorus X3, gigabyte p35w etc)

I don't see why people like this APPLE so much.. Most people I know prefer bananas.

Personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility.

I worked in retail for 7 years, trust me, more people understood" flash storage" than "solid state". A lot were like "oh like an SD card, or a USB Stick" and I said yes but these are larger and run a lot faster than a spinning hard drive. 99% of people understood that. Most didnt know what fusion drive was, but it was easy to explain.

You got a phone just barbecue it was free even though you hate it? That is interesting....

I actually like the icons I find them clear, unlike the icons on my nvidia shield, something about their design makes them difficult to distinguish. I also love playing games, using the camera, recording video etc etc, I use all of the multifunctional of the device quite extensively. I use it almost all day at work, and use it when travelling, or to communicate/play games with freinds etc, I even facetime and skype from my iPhone

Seriously the retina macbook pros are amazing. There are not many laptops that are that thin, with 9 hours battery life, with a 3k display, metal chassis, and intel iris or a 750m. and the ones that are, are of similar price, (like a razer blade, or the Aorus X3, gigabyte p35w etc)

You mean the people microwaving their phones? 

Also I don't "hate" Apple. I am just as critical of Microsoft. I hated the IO7 icons. I was shocked when I saw them and I wasn't alone. 

1672796-slide-homepage-comp.jpg

Left (IOS 6) side looks clean, professional, modern and everything give more information and or is clearer as to what it is the second you look at it (which is what Apple devices always had going for them as far as OS look). Right side (IOS7)looks like a fisher price toy. Camera icon sucks. The font size on the calendar is too thin. Weather icon has no temp. The bottom icons look cheap and crappy. Notepads are yellow in peoples minds, why the hell change it. The photo icon might be the only good change and to be honest they both suck. Now as far as the actual IOS features? The swipe up was nice. The new camera app could have been better. 

Also I don't "hate" Apple. I am just as critical of Microsoft. I hated the IO7 icons. I was shocked when I saw them and I wasn't alone. 

Left (IOS 6) side looks clean, professional, modern and everything give more information and or is clearer as to what it is the second you look at it. Right side looks like a fisher price toy. Camera icon sucks. The font size on the calendar is too thin. Weather icon has no temp. The bottom icons look cheap and crappy. The photo icon might be the only good change and to be honest they both suck. Now as far as the actual IOS features? The swipe up was nice. The new camera app could have been better. 

People microwaving their phone, yep, people are that stupid. If you have never worked in computer retail you wont understand, but seriously, people are DUMB. I mean I worked there less than 6 months ago , and customer still did not understand what an "all in one pc is" they would be like "what you dont need the box? where is the computer then" - I had that every day... its fucking 2014, and people have not heard of an all in one pc

I know you werent alone, but I still really like them, and they are even more improved on iOS 8. to me iOS 7 looks dated and old fashioned, a bit dull and boring. Apple have always had a "fun" looking interface and this is no different. 

Nothing wrong with the new camera app to me, it has all the modes and features I need in a basic app, plus there is an app store for thousands of other camera apps if you need them.

Left (IOS 6) side looks clean, professional, modern and everything give more information and or is clearer as to what it is the second you look at it (which is what Apple devices always had going for them as far as OS look). Right side (IOS7)looks like a fisher price toy. Camera icon sucks. The font size on the calendar is too thin. Weather icon has no temp. The bottom icons look cheap and crappy. Notepads are yellow in peoples minds, why the hell change it. The photo icon might be the only good change and to be honest they both suck. Now as far as the actual IOS features? The swipe up was nice. The new camera app could have been better. 

Aaaargh, IOS7 does look a hella lot goofier.

Personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility, personal responsibility.

@Brunopls @deathjester

See I like how it looks

here is my iPhone 6

post-17790-0-78663700-1411482902.png

post-17790-0-14056200-1411482909.png

See I like how it looks

here is my iPhone 6

i don't want to be mean but why do we care about some screenshots ? 

i don't want to be mean but why do we care about some screenshots ? 

Oh Some people above were saying they hated how iOS 7 and 8 looks, I was just saying that I liked it