You may speak English only

brownninja97

My first language is spanish, I never have seen anybody typing in any other language than english in this forum

My first language is spanish, I never have seen anybody typing in any other language than english in this forum

Ive seen a few and reported them straight away and then tried to contact the person my writing a message, putting it in translate and pasting it to them hopefully they understand.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I totally agree, this is an english forum, my native language is french but I still speak english. (This forum even help me learn it)

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Fully agree with brownninja on this one. I may be bilingual, but i respect the fact that not all people on an English speaking website are effectively bilingual in the same language as I. hence, i would not be a douche member and use a language other than English in which not everyone can understand for it will only cause confusion and misunderstanding, not to mention the horrible eye clutter of too many different fonts clogging up the thread sections.

Can you imagine going to general discussion and seeing something like this? [All from Google translate]

来分享猫视频!

Razer Märkten neue 14 "Laptop Spiel

Oh my god what has the forums turned into?

Bantuan tetikus saya rosak

कयामत का दिन आ गया है, जब

L'amour est dans l'air

No. God f*ck just no. Restrict an English site to English only, please. If i have the courtesy not to post things in mandarin Chinese when i have the ability to communicate in clear fluent English then i expect other users to follow suit as well.

Fully agree with brownninja on this one. I may be bilingual, but i respect the fact that not all people on an English speaking website are effectively bilingual in the same language as I. hence, i would not be a douche member and use a language other than English in which not everyone can understand for it will only cause confusion and misunderstanding, not to mention the horrible eye clutter of too many different fonts clogging up the thread sections.

Can you imagine going to general discussion and seeing something like this? [All from Google translate]

来分享猫视频!

L'amour est dans l'air

No. God f*ck just no. Restrict an English site to English only, please. If i have the courtesy not to post things in mandarin Chinese when i have the ability to communicate in clear fluent English then i expect other users to follow suit as well.

Exactly becuase people in a different language are talking about the forum and you think they are on about a razer laptop(rubbish btw). Lol joke i think your saying different things in each of the sentences.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Exactly becuase people in a different language are talking about the forum and you think they are on about a razer laptop(rubbish btw). Lol joke i think your saying different things in each of the sentences.

Yeah i was :P

Chinese: Come and share cat videos!

German: Razer markets new 14" gaming laptop

-

Malay: Help, my mouse is broken

Hindi: When will doomsday come?

French: Love is in the air~

I think that proves the point, you will have no idea what the hell is being talked about if the forums ended up in that state.

来分享猫视频!

L'amour est dans l'air

i agree. you don't see me throwing japanese at people. even when i'm sure my english is bad. people still understand what i'm speaking.

I myself use IE10.

Burn in hell, traitor.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

i agree. you don't see me throwing japanese at people. even when i'm sure my english is bad. people still understand what i'm speaking.

Your english is perfect i have not seen any problems with it so far. Your most likely better then me and i am British.

Listen if you care.

Your english is perfect i have not seen any problems with it so far. Your most likely better then me and i am British.

than* :P

thanks. My family beat me when i made B's in english class because i dishonored my family :)

(this is a joke)

Linus's video content is all in English, it only makes sense this is applied to the forum

Grow up maybe?

it's called a joke.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Was it a quote or, "no one will be dead if they die"?

It's all reminds me of my favourite piece of lyrics form The Bands Stage Fright

"The doctor warned me I might catch a death"

Ich werde sagen, was immer ich will lanquage ............ Fick Tasche

please dont swear and if you want to speak german then you could go to an other forum 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

This is America in the 20th century (especially the early stages).. don't repeat the same mistake, you all know each culture (and subsequently, language) all deserves respect regardless.. brownninja97, what you're saying is basically caucasians who turns out to speak english feeling proud of themselves and berating other languages.. think, man; I'm sure a 15-16 year old wouldn't be able to make the right logical judgment but that is one hell of prejudice that is occupying your mind right there.

This is America in the 20th century (especially the early stages).. don't repeat the same mistake, you all know each culture (and subsequently, language) all deserves respect regardless.. brownninja97, what you're saying is basically caucasians who turns out to speak english feeling proud of themselves and berating other languages.. think, man; I'm sure a 15-16 year old wouldn't be able to make the right logical judgment but that is one hell of prejudice that is occupying your mind right there.

*21st century. Anyways first things first, im indian but born in Britain  most of my family talks Hindi. I dont have a problem with people speaking their own language however its the rules on this forum to speak only english. There are many  programs which are free and translate text for free. Its the rules and we have to follow them, I have nothing against cultures, language, religion  nothing i try to be least bias as i can. I am truly sorry if what i said had come out in the wrong terms. What i do have a problem with is when people dont read the rules, if they can navigate to the website then they know some sort of english or it is translated in their browser im not sure. I created this thread because i dont want people breaking the rules and getting banned for it as that would suck and they might hate linus for that which would also suck.

Listen if you care.

I wouldn't want to speak Arabic anyway, it sounds weird in tech speech, (Arabs would know)

I wouldn't want to speak Arabic anyway, it sounds weird in tech speech, (Arabs would know)

the only arabic i know is how to say ginger. bourta kali blad. it sounds cool.

Listen if you care.

Am i the only one perplexed by this thread?

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Am i the only one perplexed by this thread?

I am as confuzzled as you are

the only arabic i know is how to say ginger. bourta kali blad. it sounds cool.

Hey! English only! :-p

Hey! English only! :-p

bourta kali is a name.

Listen if you care.

some day online translators will be so fluid and easy to use

that languages will become irrelevant

some day online translators will be so fluid and easy to use

that languages will become irrelevant

I vote troll language. Everyone wants to understand it but cant.

Listen if you care.