GTX 970 why I like it

I/O

I am pleased with GTX 970 ASUS STRIX reasons ...

- Like paying less and getting more

- It's like when the sun brakes out from behind the clouds

- It's like a smile on your GFs face

- like a fart that does not smell

- like cumming without the mess and pregancy

- like the feeling when you find $20 bucks in your pocket

- like getting off work early when you did not expect it

- like a hot summer day c/w beer and your favorite women

- like nvidia did not troll us with high prices and relatively low performance

Friends I am not an AMD fanboy I am price/performance fanboy and I think nvidia did a great thing with the 970 and I am going to get an ASUS STRIX 970 and I am going to rock out with it and it's going to be great. So F off trollsI like nvidia and AMD the same just

I'm interested to see what AMD has to combat it. I'll wait until they release a counter, pick the better of the two performance wise and rock that for the next year.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I like Baba ji's black magic

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

What the fuck did I just read?

It's my ode to nvidia GTX 970.

AMD says "My next GPU, it's gonna be legend wait for it let Nvidia be happy with their high performance /price card.. ary legendary " :D

Just trolling :D

I can't wait to see what kind of nuclear induction jet engine AMD comes out with next!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I/O... stop using whatever you use hahaha :D .

When you get that Strix tell us about the results please.

And just to tease you with some GM204, I just came back from Microcenter :P.

Foto_zpsde0ed366.jpg

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I like the 970 as well.

Fuck it. I think im going to pick this up tomorrow.http://www.ncix.com/detail/zotac-geforce-gtx-970-1076mhz-38-102266-1382.htm

Im just hesitant because it is Zotac and i have never used their products before.

Fuck Zotac man just get the STRIX is looks sexy as hell and has a backplate for the same price.

I can't wait to see what kind of nuclear induction jet engine AMD comes out with next!

Don't know don't care all I know is I like my GPUs like I like my women FAST & HOT !

Fuck Zotac man just get the TRIX is looks sexy as hell and has a backplate for the same price.

I have no patience and my 290 is being sold. They guy is coming to get it shortly. The Zotac is all NCIX.ca has in stock until next week.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I/O... stop using whatever you use hahaha :D .

When you get that Strix tell us about the results please.

And just to tease you with some GM204, I just came back from Microcenter :P.

Foto_zpsde0ed366.jpg

Oh come on man why did you get the ... "nvidiot Gigabitch Failforce GTX 980" should have waited for the STRIX. LOL

Oh come on man why did you get the ... "nvidiot Gigabitch Failforce GTX 980" should have waited for the STRIX. LOL

Watercooling I need reference stuff.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I was planning a build that included a GTX 770. No more! It will be a GTX 970. My favourite thing about the 970 is the reduced power consumption, support for DX12, and of course its power and price. It hits a nice balance where premium meets practicality. The high power of a 980 is nice but is pretty useless unless you have a bunch of nice monitors that exceed the price of the card. Take that last sentence with a grain of salt.

I was planning a build that included a GTX 770. No more! It will be a GTX 970. My favourite thing about the 970 is the reduced power consumption, support for DX12, and of course its power and price. It hits a nice balance where premium meets practicality. The high power of a 980 is nice but is pretty useless unless you have a bunch of nice monitors that exceed the price of the card. Take that last sentence with a grain of salt.

Ah shit the only thing worth it's salt about the GTX 970 is PRICE/PERFORMANCE in which is has in spades. The rest is just icing on the cake wid thy cherry on top.