Have a specific issue with my korean monitor, please help

Jedicake

I have had a 1440p Crossover 27" korean monitor for a few weeks now, working fantastic until today when I got the Ergotech Freedom Arm and set that bad boy up with it, after that it wouldn't turn back on.

After some testing, the power brick green LED is on UNTIL I plug in the circular connector (not even sure what it's called) and when I'm plugging the circular connector into the monitor it makes a subtle crackle sound.

Do you guys suspect this is the monitor or power brick

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Try finding a power supply with the same volts/amps/watts as it and if it still doesn't work chances are that some of the capacitors in the monitor died (look for the tops of the caps to be bulged out) and if that is the case then the solution is as simple as soldering new caps of the same voltage/farad also if they have a side with a grey line it means they're polarized (likely they are).

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

See folks, this is why you don't gamble with cheap unreliable products. I'm pretty sure your power supply is fine btw. 

Unlucky I guess. 

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

See folks, this is why you don't gamble with cheap unreliable products. I'm pretty sure your power supply is fine btw. 

Unlucky I guess. 

The monitor worked fine for 2 years, according to the seller.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.