What's more impressive, 1440p 60hz or 1080p 144hz

olivergoldvalente
Go to solution Solved by Vacsol,

Is it that noticeable when changing from 60hz? Will it be a neat feature or will it blow me away.

for some people like me it's very noticable, but I play a lot of fast paced FPS games like Titanfall.

however for 90% of games it's hardly worth it.

I'd go with 1440p@60hz for most people, unless you play competitive shooters.

Nah m8. Linus's benchmarks showed otherwise.

Completely irrelevant. Stop being such a linus fanboy and look beyond his trivial reviews. Bottom line, stop riding his jock. 

Well I got an answer. Not well. It doesn't even perform satisfactory @ 1080p.

Stop being ignorant and look at the many benchmarks online. A single gtx 780 performs remarkably well at 1080p. 

Linus isn't the only source out there, kiddo.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Completely irrelevant. Stop being such a linus fanboy and look beyond his trivial reviews. Bottom line, stop riding his jock. 

Stop being ignorant and look at the many benchmarks onlines. A single gtx 780 performs remarkably well at 1080p. 

Linus isn't the only source out there, kiddo.

I've looked at other benchmarks besides linus's. Just so you know.

And you don't have to be such a dick.

Anyways, what I think of as acceptable performance may or may not differ from others.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)