What phone do you use?

ZaBoss

I know that, most companies make 100-150$, but Apple adds 400+.

they dont make 400 per phone, more like 250

mind you apple is the most vertically integrated phone maker,

they design their own chip, write their own os, own a bunch of their suppliers, and own the retail stores the sell them at. so it's understandable that they make more from each phone

also apple iphones sell far more than any other single model of smartphones, so they have more bargaining power when buying parts.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

LG G2 with CyanogenMod 

Build log "Whiplash" : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/158477-the-hero/

Whiplash: 4790k@4,4Ghz|Maximus VII Hero|4x4Gb Red/Black HyperX fury 1866Mhz|R9 290 Tri-X|Modded 450D|Sleeved cables on a M12II evo 850W|M500 480Gb| BenQ XL2411T@144Hz

Laptop: 4700MQ|16Gb@1600Mhz|Quadro 1100M|1080P|128Gb SSD|500Gb 7200RPM hdd

they dont make 400 per phone, more like 250

mind you apple is the most vertically integrated phone maker,

they design their own chip, write their own os, own a bunch of their suppliers, and own the retail stores the sell them at. so it's understandable that they make more from each phone

also apple iphones sell far more than any other single model of smartphones, so they have more bargaining power when buying parts.

They actaully make 450.00 profit on each phone. I am aware that apple is a company that makes everything for their own product, but they do make alot of money on profit.

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

Oppo Find 5 16GB White, getting an iPhone 6 early next summer

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

LG Optimus L5. Biggest piece of feces ever

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Oppo Find 5 16GB White, getting an iPhone 6 early next summer

I recommend the HTC One M8, but if you preffer Apple than Android go for the 6. (If you get used to Android, you will not stop loving it)

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

I recommend the HTC One M8, but if you preffer Apple than Android go for the 6. (If you get used to Android, you will not stop loving it)

My first smartphone was Android(a shitty samsung unfortunately, never bought one after it, never will), had an iPhone 4S for a year and I was more than pleased with it, switched back to andoid, now going back to iOS because I wanna shitch it up, but after the 6, I might get the next HTC M9/10/howeverthefucktheywannacallit

based on what phones you guys have i dont really want to tell what im using :P

based on what phones you guys have i dont really want to tell what im using :P

Hai ma, spune-ne, ca stiu ca si tu esti roman :))

ENGLISH VERSION FOR EVERYONE ELSE:Come on, tell us, I know you you are romanian too

OnePlus One 64gb Sandstone Black I love the this thing.

Its solid feels good to use a nice and detailed screen a tad big.

But then again i'm coming from a s4 mini but i am getting used to it.

Oh and battery life that has yet to drop below 70% by the time i get home from work.

Unlike my S4 which i had to charge with a battery pack to last me the full day.

Note 3 With Cyanogenmod

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

Huawei U9200 Ascend P1

I really like it, I was possitively surprised with the build quality, the almost stock android experience and small stuff like preinstalled protective screen cover.

Only negative thing is the old version of android (4.0.3), but it works for me.

OnePlus One 64GB No compromises am i right

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

XperiaS running paranoid android. It should've been retired at least a year ago, but money still doesn't grow on trees here...

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

iPhone 5S

Just got it a few months ago so not planning on upgrading anytime soon

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Xperia z2.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

It costs Apple $194.00 to make the IPhone 5s, yet they sell it for $649.00. Apple, evil much?

Name one top tier phone that doesn't cost $600+. I'd say if anything, the carriers are the ones screwing us over at $65/month + taxes ($800+ a year) for service. At least the phone costs money to make....not including parts value, there's a lot of engineering that goes into making one, particularly if they're making custom PCB designs and writing their own software.

Sony Xperia Z1 (S, 32GB, Black)

Running Sonys KitKat. Not bad. No lag.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz