Exam rage

Thibaudv

Also, go at 15:45

well Michio Kaku  fans here great!!

IN the future probably 2025+ microchips will replace our memory and thoughts

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Math, Biology,Javascript, XML, Matlab, Serbian.  :unsure:

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

...everything went better than expected (I think/hope). Phew

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Got accused of cheating because I unknowingly brought a programmable calculator into an exam with me, had it taken off me even though people next to me used the same calculator and didn't.

So I'd to do a mostly maths based paper without a calculator, It's not like having a programmable calculator would've benefitted me in that exam anyway the math didn't use complex functions I'd to remember.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I wanted to do it along with Computing but my Sixthform doesn't offer it and my parents insist I stay :o

Computing is awful, probably one of the most depressing subjects I have taken. This may be down to the teacher though

Computing is awful, probably one of the most depressing subjects I have taken. This may be down to the teacher though

Yes. I had an awesome teacher. He bought us muffins, dominoes pizza and other things but the way he taught it was :D

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Try one of my old class mate, they still have to learn what a north bridge is.

well Michio Kaku  fans here great!!

IN the future probably 2025+ microchips will replace our memory and thoughts

The good thing about that is that the exam would make sense.

Try to understand, not try to remember to biggest amount of thing for 48h.

Try one of my old class mate, they still have to learn what a north bridge is.

The good thing about that is that the exam would make sense.

Try to understand, not try to remember to biggest amount of thing for 48h.

ow nice point!! Eddyall for president!!

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

when i did my GCSE exams i slept through: Religious education, English, Art, French, Japanese, IT and i still managed to get B's in all of them 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Just finished my exams here in Scotland. After the holidays I'm into my last year of school. Scary.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

• 7 months later...

2 finals tomorrow and then I have to go to 3 classes during exam week (wtf) & then there's the 8 AP's that are coming like an impending doom.... dat stress