Exam rage

Thibaudv

Post your rages/ complaints about exams here:

Tomorrow, SATURDAY at 8:30AM (!!!!) I have my first (out of eleven) exam. Like seriously which 'tard planned this??

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

LoL, thats a bad one! Next week on friday my 5h Math exam will be pretty badass too. :/

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

If you want a Rage story I Worked my ass off for an essay only to have it come back at 55%.

I'm thinking it's because it was for a group project and one of our members didn't hand in his essay (even though they were individual essays).

I think my other team mate and myself got marked down for his mistake (we got the same grade.) :/

In any case good luck ^^

Already past all exams (years ago) but I hate them, I have trouble concentrating on one thing for very long unless I'm interested in the subject. Was interested in nothing in school apart from ICT but even that was far too easy and designed around people who dunno what a computer is.......

I did bad on my exams and came out with mostly C's and A+ in IT.....I nearly fell asleep during some of them....so boring. The IT one was supposed to last 2 hours, but I was done in like 15min and had to just sit there for the rest of the 2 hours twiddling my thumbs...

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

We have 70% of the evaluation for a class on the same day!

Tomorrow, SATURDAY at 8:30AM (!!!!) I have my first (out of eleven) exam. Like seriously which 'tard planned this??

CÉGEP?

Eleven exams????

Man, I'm glad I finished all my exams last month... haha

Core 4 and Further Pure 2 (2 hardest maths units I have to do) at the same time on the same day.

I remain,  

msevilgenius

Well the exam regulators in England are stupid. I mean I literally had exam after exam after exam, several on the same day for like a week straight until now which I have another next week (just 1).

Lame thing is I'm on study leave which means that we literally only come into school to do exams and unlike other people in my classes, my last exam is in late June which means I've gotta come into school then while everyone else is on holidays!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Core 4 and Further Pure 2 (2 hardest maths units I have to do) at the same time on the same day.

I did additional maths last week and hell it was the hardest test I've ever done. So not going to take mechanics at A levels...

mine is a general all rounder : when you put so much time and effort into a Project/Exam/Essay and it comes back at like 50% when you know it was perfect and should have been marked higher

I have Exams for three days in a row starting Monday the first day back from my half term break. History, English and Physics. I'm probably going to fail history, It's so damn boring and painful to learn. I've always been good at Physics, I've got nothing lower than an A so far and I hope to keep it that way.

I did Core 1 around the start of this month and it was a killer. Even if I did it a year early damn it hurts when your teacher doesn't try teaching you anything when I'm not in College yet... If you're doing Double Maths, hey guess what! By September I'll be doing it as well. I'm only really doing it because I want to do the mechanics papers.

I'm going to get rage about doing three exams on the same day two weeks ago. You know what was the worst part. As soon as the final exam was about to finish (German reading) the fire alarm went off. So everyone had to get up and go outside only to be told to go back. It broke my concentration and plain annoyed me.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Well the exam regulators in England are stupid. I mean I literally had exam after exam after exam, several on the same day for like a week straight until now which I have another next week (just 1).

Lame thing is I'm on study leave which means that we literally only come into school to do exams and unlike other people in my classes, my last exam is in late June which means I've gotta come into school then while everyone else is on holidays!

That's how it works here in too (in this part of Canada anyway). Pretty normal.

The worst exam time is the very last day of exams, in the very last time slot (like 7pm). Everyone else is done, but you're not. Good thing my prof let us the option to write it on the second day instead, which means I was done before everyone else. :P

I did additional maths last week and hell it was the hardest test I've ever done. So not going to take mechanics at A levels...

What else did you take at A level?

I have my my state board for the CDC in dialysis on the 18th. I'm in a study session right now to prep for it hahaha at $200 an attempt I want to pass my first time around

What else did you take at A level?

Well I have chosen Maths, Phys and Further Maths so far for A level this Sept.

Well I have chosen Maths, Phys and Further Maths so far for A level this Sept.

Gah, nobody has taken electronics, I'm thinking that I'm the only one that took it.

5 Exams next week and the best weather of the year outside. It's painful. 

"All leaves are butterflies now." 

Gah, nobody has taken electronics, I'm thinking that I'm the only one that took it.

I wanted to do it along with Computing but my Sixthform doesn't offer it and my parents insist I stay :O

Never had exams. Yes go ahead and hate me.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Well between the 3rd and the 18th will determine the rest of my life which is quite nice to know.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1