LG 25UM65-P 25 inch

JonHewett95

This seems really cheap for a 2560x1080p monitor? Does anyone have this monitor? I was thinking about getting one, or maybe 2 and have one up side down on the top of the other monitor since it is virtually bezel-less. 

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

Wouldn't really be worth it, Its like a 21 inch monitor stretched out a bit. Get a 27-28 inch 2560x1440p you will be better off, trust me the 25 inch 21:9's are just awkward due to the shortness and smaller FOV in comparison to a 29 inch. Go for the korean crossover 290m, its the same panel as the LG one as less than 300 dollars.

Yep thats the one.

I wouldn't for two reasons. 1- I don't trust brands that I have never heard of. 2- I live in England, it's very difficult to get hold of Korean monitors here. Plus the LG monitor is like £190, which is about $309, but money was never really an issue with this.

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

If I were you, I would go with the UM29. UM25 is just too small. it will feel like you are having 21 inch screen.

I wouldn't for two reasons. 1- I don't trust brands that I have never heard of. 2- I live in England, it's very difficult to get hold of Korean monitors here. Plus the LG monitor is like £190, which is about $309, but money was never really an issue with this.

Actually you can find it on amazon.co.uk for the same price as the american so about 180 pounds but its up to you man :P just suggested it because its a very good cheap monitor and tek syndicate actually just did a review on it.

Crossover is a solid brand, tek syndicate did a review

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Actually you can find it on amazon.co.uk for the same price as the american so about 180 pounds but its up to you man :P just suggested it because its a very good cheap monitor and tek syndicate actually just did a review on it.

I can't seem to find it on the UK amazon, do you have a link?

I can't seem to find it on the UK amazon, do you have a link?

Odd I couldn't seem to find one either, thought I saw it the other day, you can find it on ebay though.

Odd I couldn't seem to find one either, thought I saw it the other day, you can find it on ebay though.

Ah yes, i did find it on eBay, thanks.