Gallifreyan, Its bigger on the inside. Pics of Finished Airbrushed Case on pg 3

Syraz

I'm amazed the screwdriver hasn't died on you. I have that thing and the metal used for the bits is so weak, when I tried to screw in my SSD's in to the bracket, the metal just got stripped away (On the bit! not even the screw) until I had just a roundish screwdriver tip. 

I should take that off my list, I havent purchased it, and just cant justify the price..seems just too gimmicky the more I looked at it

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

Well I can't speak for all of them but mine was pretty garbage. Got to use it once or twice before the small phillips head bit morphed from a screwdriver to a toothpick.

I should take that off my list, I havent purchased it, and just cant justify the price..seems just too gimmicky the more I looked at it

You should buy the IR remote version instead, Than you can buy an IR switch and put it in your computer so you can turn it on/off with the sonic! :D

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke

Swag

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Something to use until I get watercooling stuff :)

4Ml7KQr.jpg

I love that you included the crack. Ya know. The crack that took Rory.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Also been doing some little work on a new desk

first I put Ikea LEDs, used them for my tv and worked well so trying again, either under or on back side which faces wall

WXS3pc1.jpg

I also have this being printed on a metallic copper vinyl for a decal to go on top of desk, which I am going to secure with a few layers of polyurethane..Even desk will match now..

hCUCGip.jpg

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

• 7 months later...

Just you wait until the day I have a decent, well paying job.

Glass tubing custom water loop, hand blown, in a custom case. Not a small form factor or anything, absolute balls out insanely beautiful loop. Custom made UV reactive plexiglass motherboard tray, EVERYTHING (SSD's and HDD's) water cooled.

I am going to go absolutely insane on a PC when I get the money. I am gonna shoot for like.... a $20k build

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edit: Did I mention that the primary loop would be cooled by a secondary loop?!

dr-evil.jpg

what happened to the liquid metal fluid?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'd go with no cooling so you can...

UkALNBm.gif

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

• 3 months later...

Is the build still on no posts since september

Red Fury: Cpu intel i5 4960k GPU 1060 6gb, Cooling  noctua dh15 storage 1tb sshd 250gb ssd mobo gigabyte z97p-3 case fractal r4 ram hyper x fury red 8 gb psu 550w xfx ts os win 10 monitor lg 25um56