USB Headset causes youtube to stop playing and other stuff

NinjaTim0899
Go to solution Solved by l3gendluk3,

Go to device manager, find your headset in one of the lists, right click and then click uninstall. Than after the drivers have uninstalled find your headphones again, right click and go update drivers and search online. If the online search didn't find anything, refer to  sennheisers website to get the drivers.

Got myself a sennheiser U320 and it worked for a while. Then youtube stopped playing(not loading), skype displayed my as offline and random websites would stop working due to flash stop working. Websites include youtube, yahoo answers, facebook and random forums. Tried fiddling with flashed and googled the problem and couldn't find anything. At first the stuff could be fixed by rebooting and eventually that wouldn't work. Chrome would also crash after a while. Tried reinstalling chrome but couldn't reinstall due to 'unspecified error'. Googled that too and couldnt find anything. 

In the end I rolled back my computer and the same thing happened again. I tried using it for a bit and worked for a while then problems started again. Stopped using the headset for two weeks and everything was fine. Yesterday I decided to retry it only for it to screw up AGAIN. Can't really be screwed rolling back all the time and that fix is probably temporary anyway. Any suggestions? First post btw so sorry if I screwed anything up.

I'm using an Acer Aspire V5-571PG btw. 

reinstalling headset drivers would probably work.

have you done a virus scan recently?

what do you mean by headset drivers?
yeah I have done a virus test. That was among the first things I did :D

Go to device manager, find your headset in one of the lists, right click and then click uninstall. Than after the drivers have uninstalled find your headphones again, right click and go update drivers and search online. If the online search didn't find anything, refer to  sennheisers website to get the drivers.

Spoiler

AMD 8320 with Noctua NH-D15|ASrock Fatallity Killer 990fx|Sapphire Tri-X R9 290|8gb HyperX Fury Black 1866 MHz|Thermaltake 850W Gold|NZXT H440|Logitech G19s||R.A.T 9|Razer Vespula|Astro A50|Corsair Voyager GT 64 gb

Comp overclocker - Tinkerer - I thoroughly enjoy putting 12v into things that say 5v

ok that worked

*facepalm*

that should have a been one of the first things I looked for...