| LUMO |-Loop finished,final pics this week.

B NEGATIVE

I agree, this isn't as bright and colorful

Its is cool though but you cant beat nyan cat :D. What do you think of my gif or should i go for something different

Steve

Its is cool though but you cant beat nyan cat :D. What do you think of my gif or should i go for something different

Eh, "Resident Anime Hater"

Anime avatars=no no

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

But Dog are not Anime,therefore...moar Dog.

Magoo does not 'do' rain.

CWqtCfX.jpg

He does do sleep however....

FywHCpT.jpg

When he is not planning nuclear war that is,being a dictator is,you know.....hard work.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

But Dog are not Anime,therefore...moar Dog.

Magoo does not 'do' rain.

-snip-

He does do sleep however....

-snip-

When he is not planning nuclear war that is,being a dictator is,you know.....hard work.

My dog loves the rain.

Any more progress on the build?

On your build, Hardware Canucks say "Holly Balls. That build is amazing"

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

On your build, Hardware Canucks say "Holly Balls. That build is amazing"

Wut? Is where?

sPcMu6V.png

Today was all about the RAM.

Pinstriped and left otherwise untouched.

tcfavGs.jpg

RqpOqoi.jpg

VhIp0y2.jpg

MhDv46C.jpg

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Wut? Is where?

sPcMu6V.png

Today was all about the RAM.

Pinstriped and left otherwise untouched.

tcfavGs.jpg

RqpOqoi.jpg

VhIp0y2.jpg

MhDv46C.jpg

Yt comments in their video about the case.

Someone linked your build, and they replied

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Do you have a link?

Seen it,a lot of hate in the comments for this case....they dont see the potential I do I suppose.....

Do you have a link?

Seen it,a lot of hate in the comments for this case....they dont see the potential I do I suppose.....

And that's why they won't become successful modders who've made names for themselves.

Even the ugliest or most difficult to work with case can be transformed into a work of art if it gets into the right hands.  Not only have you chosen a challenging case, but a crazy colour scheme that nobody in their right mind would want.  But you know what?  You're bloody making it work that's for sure, never would have thought I would gain an appreciation for neon yellow rofl.

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum

And that's why they won't become successful modders who've made names for themselves.

Even the ugliest or most difficult to work with case can be transformed into a work of art if it gets into the right hands.  Not only have you chosen a challenging case, but a crazy colour scheme that nobody in their right mind would want.  But you know what?  You're bloody making it work that's for sure, never would have thought I would gain an appreciation for neon yellow rofl.

Much truth in this...except the HAF series. :P

I follow a very simple guideline for rig colours,you need a minimum of 3...dualtone looks flat and just odd....or 2 colours and a texture/material change.

And go easy on the paint,there is no need to paint everything,sometimes its not what you add but you leave out.

I like the case. It reminds me of a roller coaster, which is a serious feat of engineering.

But let's face it there are quite a few sofa critics who sit on their arses and have no vision or flair.

At the end of the day when you start a project you do what you want. Some one said the other day that my X8 was well executed but looked tacky. Maybe it does? all I know is that it's been perfect executed and I trust my soldering and paint not to break or flake.

Fuck em B. Like you say (though arguably less blunt than I) talentless wankers.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Much truth in this...except the HAF series. :P

I follow a very simple guideline for rig colours,you need a minimum of 3...dualtone looks flat and just odd....or 2 colours and a texture/material change.

And go easy on the paint,there is no need to paint everything,sometimes its not what you add but you leave out.

I dunno, Corsaronero333's doing some mighty fine stuff with that HAF Stacker, although after he's finished with it I don't think there'll be much of the original case left rofl.

Paint is a tricky one.  For the most part I agree with you, having 3 shades around can really help get a theme going.  But at the same time, dual tone can work very well if you use a neutral base and heavily emphasize the highlights.  Then again, even with dual tone, as you said it works well to have a good bit of variance with the highlight colours/materials.  Like instead of simply going the same gold on everything in my own build, I've gone for a mix of dull vanilla sands, burnished real gold, matte metallic gold sheen and glass blasted real gold.  They're all gold, but they look different, which helps to provide a little depth I suppose.

Finished Projects: Loramentum, VesperModerne, ExsectusAetos

Current Project: Parvum Argentum

I like this. I like this a lot.

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

This is awesome! subbed

Nice to see something different from all the Black and red ROG builds!

Currently between computers  :(

I dunno, Corsaronero333's doing some mighty fine stuff with that HAF Stacker, although after he's finished with it I don't think there'll be much of the original case left rofl.

Paint is a tricky one.  For the most part I agree with you, having 3 shades around can really help get a theme going.  But at the same time, dual tone can work very well if you use a neutral base and heavily emphasize the highlights.  Then again, even with dual tone, as you said it works well to have a good bit of variance with the highlight colours/materials.  Like instead of simply going the same gold on everything in my own build, I've gone for a mix of dull vanilla sands, burnished real gold, matte metallic gold sheen and glass blasted real gold.  They're all gold, but they look different, which helps to provide a little depth I suppose.

Exactly.

Good.

I like this. I like this a lot.

This is awesome! subbed

Nice to see something different from all the Black and red ROG builds!

Followed!

Thanks guys and welcome to the log.

The EK package has arrived in the UK...just waiting for delivery. Pics tomorrow...hopefully!

stxPFYX.png

The EK package arrived!

Lets start with the pump...

Now,im a well known advocate of the mighty D5 but this build doesnt have the space so I had to go with the DDC. As any watercooling enthusiast will tell you,there are caveats for running DDC's at high speeds,namely keeping it cool. The heatsink kit will go a long way in to doing just that.

wbVt7y2.jpg

VWtG9i3.jpg

guELHmV.jpg

6w9wsFh.jpg

JHPvFZX.jpg

Zr9uZiM.jpg

If you are going to have a DDC then go PWM,your pump will thank you for it.

WnS8gw4.jpg

Fittings and rads were also sent....pics later,you have all seen fittings before but I made the fatal mistake of washing my black background with normal detergent and its ruined for close up stuff,the optical brighteners just shagged it proper for macro stuff...

Lesson learnt!

Dude those RAM looks fantastic. You have gotten exponentially better at photography lately! Those photo´s are amazing!

Can't wait to see the rest of this build!

You dont have long to wait for more.....

the tease is real...

:P

Dude those RAM looks fantastic. You have gotten exponentially better at photography lately! Those photo´s are amazing!

I had so many people comment on CLOS3 IMPACT when ASUS displayed it and they all said the same thing,the photo's did it no justice at all.

I am trying to correct that,after all,the next build in the pipeline is something very special and I want my skills on point.

A grey vinyl backdrop is arriving tomorrow as I want a nice mid key backdrop,black and white are a bit boring........

Good to see you here too Hans. We are a right pair of forum sluts.......... :lol:

Did a bit more striping on the finished top to tie it in too.

I have a new background coming tomorrow,a nice dark grey vinyl,should allow me to make dark shots without having to make severe adjustments to kill the background out.

AdKweFc.jpg

3iENWkI.jpg