Need a recommendation for this system I'm building

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning to build a system which consists of the new Haswell 4770K and 2 EVGA GTX 780 ACX's in SLI. The CPU will be watercooled by an H110/NZXT Kraken/Whatever AIO prebuilt cooler you guys recommend. What case should I get. I like cases that are sleek and have good airflow. I understand the ACXs dump air into the case so I may consider getting the normal ones though they run hotter. I don't really want to go crazy on spending for the case so I'm looking for something good thats not too expensive. I would think around 220$ at most would be a reasonable amount. Can you guys give me some recommendations please?

Thank you

For cases with great airflow and cooling options, the Corsair 400r and Corsair C70 would be two good choices. 

The Corsair 650D is an amazing case and fits in your budget.

yeah I have been recommended the 650D a lot by my friend. I think I might go for that. I will check out the other options Elite kindly mentioned :)

Personally for any watercooled build I would go for something with a ton of space for radiators and tubing. Consider a 900D or something rather large.

The thing is only the CPU is half assedly watercooled. This is more of an air cooled machined with reference to the rest of the system. The 900D is way too overkill for me since I dont plan to do custom water cooling in the future. Elite, thanks for the 400R recommendation. I actually started looking at the 500R and trying to decide between that and the 650D. I think I might get a Swiftech H220 to go along with this and maybe some Noctuas :)

I think you better save some money and go with Arc Midi R2 if the prices are like in my country it is 70Euro cheaper than 650D (which is a great case also) and offers very similar options.

I live in Canada so in CanadaComputers it costs 110 whereas the 650D costs 150$

Also Im getting the GTX 780 ACX in SLI so a lot of heat will be inside the case.

On another note what kind of PSU should I get since I'm getting a Haswell?

I'm looking for cases that can move the hot air out as efficiently and fast as possible.

I'm guessing anything that is good quality around 900w+? I've never been good with PSU wattages but that seems good for me.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0