Building new gaming rig.

This is my first post on Linus TECH tips.
Do tell me if i did anything wrong. 

I am gonna build a new gaming rig, cause my last one is kind of outdated(6 years old, only i know how i have survived for this long). 

So there are a couple of things that you should all know before replying. 

1. I don't plan to overclock the components as soon as i get them, but i will do that eventually when the new games demand more juice, that's why i have selected OC compatible parts.

2. There are relatively very few brands that are available in India and most of them don't have proper customer care center

So here's the gaming setup that i have planned.

CPU - Intel i5 3570k ( Was gonna go with haswell, but in India they won't be available right away, if yes then at sky high price)

GPU - Gigabyte 7950 3GB Windforce Edition

Mobo - Gigabyte Z77X - UD3H or Gigabyte Z77 - D3H (Can't decide which one)

HDD - 1 TB Blue Caviar (Will upgrade surely to SSD in future in about 3 months or so)

PSU - Seasonic S12II 620W (Hopefully that's enough)

RAM - Corsair Vengeance 2*4GB 1600

Case - Cooler Master K380 (i am not sure about this though, has anyone ever used this or heard about it)

Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

I shall be very grateful to each and every one of you who views and replies with their suggestions and opinions to my first post and help me in selecting the best mid budget gaming rig. 
Do tell me if i should replace any part or add something. 

Anmol Beri

Great build! I would use a slightly bigger PSU like a 750W so that it can be ready to handle a second 7950 in the future. Maybe go for a lower profile version of those RAMs or go HyperX so that the CPU cooler won't be bumped by the RAMs. 

Otherwise, you got a nice rig there :)

nothing wrong with this build at all BUT you have posted this in the wrong section moderator please move it

UD3H is the go to for 3570k overclocking

Looks great, i'd go with a Barracuda instead of the Blue drive.

PC: Ryzen 5 2600 // 16 GB Corsair 3200 // MSI RX 580 8 GB // 500 GB WD Blue M.2 (sata) // Silverstone Raven RVZ03B // Fedora 33

LAPTOP: i7 5700HQ // 16 GB Kingston 1866 // GTX 970M // 250 GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 // 1 TB HDD // Windows 10

ETC: (2) Dell U2515H (2560x1440) // Corsair K63 // Logitech G603 // FiiO E10 // Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO (250 ohm) // Audio Technica ATH-M60x

I think the PSU will easily handle a second 7950 (and I stand by that) and the Gigabyte Z77X - UD3H is a very good choice and the build is very solid and you will be happy with it, especially with the SSD :)

Good luck!!!

The Z77 DH3 is not a SLI/Crosfire board...however the Z77x-DH3 is. might be a little more value in the Z77X-DH3 over the Z77X-UDH3...

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Thank you all for replying so fast, i think its the fastest reply i have ever gotten in any forums so far. 

Yeah i will surely buy a SSD when i will have gathered some more money, its rather difficult especially in India to get cheap parts, this build alone will set me around 66000 rupees(~$1150).

I shall also buy some fans as well for more cooling but not right now. 

And why should i go with barracuda instead of blue caviar.

Thanks guys again.  

In my opinion you should go with the Black Caviar because it's faster than the Blue Caviar.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Actually i figured i was gonna get SSD in future, and basically blue caviar would just be for storing data, thats why i selected blue caviar. 

So i was just surfing internet and i found out about these motherboards 

1. MSI Z77A- G43 Gaming (Black and Red coloured)                      ~~   Rs8500( $150)
    http://www.msi.com/product/mb/Z77A-G43-GAMING.html

2. MSI Z77A - G45 Gaming ( Black and Red)                                   ~~  Rs10000( $175)
    http://www.msi.com/product/mb/Z77A-G45-GAMING.html

And they look very compatible when i looked their specs, 
should i go with any of the these or gigabyte is better in terms of performance,quality and overclocking. 

And these are quite cheaper than the gigabyte Z77x- UD3H ~~ Rs12500 ($225)