Which peripheral brand is the best?

Was wondering on everyone's opinion on gaming peripheral branding. Cause I know Razer hype their peripherals to a whole new level but they never really produce products that can last more than a year. So I was wondering whether anyone buys their peripherals based on brand? And if you do what sort of brand of peripheral do you usually prefer?

Razer? Steelseries? Tt? Cooler Master? Roccat? Cyborg? Haha . Give your thoughts.

It depends. I'm currently using a CM keyboard and mouse and like them.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Keyboards:

Ducky

Followed by:

WASD

CM

Filco

Mice:

Logitech.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I have to say every Logitech mouse I have ever owned I loved.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I use a cheap Roccat Kova+ mouse and I prefer it over any Razer mouse I've used (and I've used a lot)

"An Excellent Signature"

Logitech mouses. I personally make a bulk purchase on my peripherals and no issues till today. 

I use a cheap Roccat Kova+ mouse and I prefer it over any Razer mouse I've used (and I've used a lot)

I've had a Roccat Kova+ too!! I love the Easy Shift function. Still can never get used to the fact that I no longer have that option of extra buttons

I like appearance as much as functionality, so Corsair takes the top spot for me; they have some of the nicest designs for mechanical keyboards. Most other manufacturers are too blocky for my taste.

Steelseries is a close second.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Logitech mouses. I personally make a bulk purchase on my peripherals and no issues till today. 

Logitech I feel really gives the best quality and in terms of bang for the buck. 

I've had a Roccat Kova+ too!! I love the Easy Shift function. Still can never get used to the fact that I no longer have that option of extra buttons

Easy shift is sooo useful for having second bindings to LMB and RMB

"An Excellent Signature"

Easy shift is sooo useful for having second bindings to LMB and RMB

Yea, I actually had my scroll wheel do left and right tilts when I press Easy Shift while using it. Makes doing assignments, reading PDF and browsing so much easier. Darn..

If you're afraid that the life-span of the left click drains off fast, get the G600 and assign your left click to the side macro buttons. Just like the function keys on your keyboard that can have F1~F24. The G600 G-shift when you hold it, it brings up another tray of 12 macro buttons.

If you're afraid that the life-span of the left click drains off fast, get the G600 and assign your left click to the side macro buttons. Just like the function keys on your keyboard that can have F1~F24. The G600 G-shift when you hold it, it brings up another tray of 12 macro buttons.

But I heard the G600 had tracking problems. Even Linus disapproves that mouse Haha

But I heard the G600 had tracking problems. Even Linus disapproves that mouse Haha

Yeah, I got my first G600 from a retailer and it have tracking issues and scratches underneath. I RMA them and get an external hard drive as replacement. That's suppose to be my birthday gift. So I try to make my first bulk purchase and somehow I managed to sell the other unit. So far so good till today. Anyway, good luck purchasing other products. Some people may get a non defective version and some not. Just need to be lucky afterall I guess.

I have a Ducky Shine II, and it is a really amazing keyboard, if you're looking for a mechanical keyboard, it's a pretty good way to go. If it's not in the budget right now ($150) Logitech makes some really nice membrane keyboards.

Also, Logitech makes some fantastic mice, the G500 is incredible.

I have a Ducky Shine II, and it is a really amazing keyboard, if you're looking for a mechanical keyboard, it's a pretty good way to go. If it's not in the budget right now ($150) Logitech makes some really nice membrane keyboards.

Also, Logitech makes some fantastic mice, the G500 is incredible.

Thought of switching to a mech keyboard also. Was thinking Filco. But just scared I won't get used to not having that LCD display. I currently own a G510. I like the membrane feedback, but its not as good as a MX blues..

CM Storm win this pretty handily now, imo.

- Build quality is anywhere from decent to great.

- They have representatives on enthusiast sites answering questions (Reddit, OCN, Geekhack etc.)

- They pioneered the new wave of gaming mechanical keyboards via switch selection, bringing new switches to market (MX Greens), accessibility (Quickfire Rapid) and layout (TK).

- They put the best possible sensors in their mice (A3090 optical), despite the fact that it means they can't market ridiculous DPI figures (this is why most companies use primarily laser sensors).

- They actually respond to enthusiast requests, be it the white-bodied Quickfire TK or toning down the branding on their products.

Other companies may have stand-out individual products, but as a brand? I don't think CM Storm can be beat.

I haven't had contact with many brands, for now I'm using Logitech's G300 mice and i must say that it's very good and I would attempt say that Logitech is one of the better brands if not the best :P

Ive used my g19 for two years now and my naga for three. The g19 is about done for. My naga is still going strong.

CM Storm win this pretty handily now, imo.

- Build quality is anywhere from decent to great.

- They have representatives on enthusiast sites answering questions (Reddit, OCN, Geekhack etc.)

- They pioneered the new wave of gaming mechanical keyboards via switch selection, bringing new switches to market (MX Greens), accessibility (Quickfire Rapid) and layout (TK).

- They put the best possible sensors in their mice (A3090 optical), despite the fact that it means they can't market ridiculous DPI figures (this is why most companies use primarily laser sensors).

- They actually respond to enthusiast requests, be it the white-bodied Quickfire TK or toning down the branding on their products.

Other companies may have stand-out individual products, but as a brand? I don't think CM Storm can be beat.

No doubt that the quickfire is good. But what about the mice? I had one point I wanted to get a Sentinel G. But there were just so many bad comments and problems I just didn't wanna take the risk..

I use Logitech, specifically the G700 and the G710+. I love them.

Depends on what style you prefer but I'd say you cant go wrong with Logitech or Corsair because they are both companies that practically never cheap out on anything and you will get so much more than your monies worth. I know this from personal experience and friends

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro