** CLOSED ** HUGE Computex Giveaway Sponsored by WD and Steiger Dynamics

LinusTech

I am desperate for an external hard drive, I keep deleting stuff every month to keep my current HD afloat.

"Don't forget to subscribe to LinusTechTips, for more unboxings, reviews... and other computer videos" 

Adding "with a Canadian twist" or something along those lines maybe would be appropriate. 

Awesome as always you guys! Hope you keep growing and delivering awesome videos for us!

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2

Have fun and stay safe in Taipei you guys! - If I don't win, I'll play the lottery. I should do that from now on. Good luck all.

this is so awesome so many giverways keep viewing the videos so we can get cool prises

nice one :D :D :D :D :D  realy like this one

"1 bonus entry for sharing this post on your Facebook. Post a link to your Facebook page showing the share.

1 bonus entry for sharing this post on your Twitter. Post your twitter handle and a link to the tweet showing your share"

Can someone tell me how to do these things?

Cool :D

I found Linus Tech Tips with another Giveaway months ago :D

[please insert cool build here]