1st case mod showcases

cakeless coder

Just figured that i'd start this post as a place for gasping at computers that are absolutely awesome, as well as to have people critique your work and think of improvements that you could do.

Hopefully it will be a helpful place for 1st time modders (like me) to get recognized and to receive feedback on the work that we do.

I may as well start off...

i was sitting around all weekend and i had a moment where i thought "this case could be so much more..."

so, i set off to add a window and a power supply shroud, as well some LED strips. You might also notice the writing on the shroud. That's what i have named the PC. Project ATLAS.

I also painted the front of the case blue. some images of the finished mod are attached.

post-114275-0-02046000-1410766576_thumb.

post-114275-0-57969000-1410768148_thumb.

post-114275-0-64500300-1410768191_thumb.

i put a sticker on my case does that count? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

So you made yourself a bit of work on the case but couldn't turn the images 90° to the right?

Anyways, looks good mate, especially the PSU shroud.

thanks. i took them on my phone (very pro i know :)