What's your job?

Owen

I've actually tried getting into that, but even though I know Java very well my age is always the deal breaker :(

too old or too young? I'm guessing too young. 

too old or too young? I'm guessing too young. 

Yeah, too young.

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

20 years old, studying Business Administration and Computer Science. Working as a logistics coordinator at a business company. 

Personal Computer Rig - Asus M5A99X Evo | AMD FX-8120 @ 4.0GHZ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 500GB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Geforce GTX 480 | Corsair TX-750W | Zalman Z9 Plus

Yeah, too young.

I got that a lot when I was still in high school. My first actual client was my chemistry teacher who hired me to make a website for his wedding. One thing I learned really fast is that, if you have stuff to show them, finished projects even if they're just personal ones for show, they'll forget your age real fast. Don't wait until you get a client to start building sites, if you can start building a portfolio now. Make up a company and make a site for them, better yet design and build a website to host your portfolio and then start adding dumby projects to that until you can get people to pay attention. Be clear that they are dumby websites though, don't tell people you've gotten jobs that you haven't gotten. Just show them what you can do and the rest won't matter. 

21 years old, bridge engineering intern. Studying Civil Engineering in university.

Sleeping all day doing nothing, having benefit which people call timebomb in my country, while i'm allowed to work but no one gives me work because they keep thinking i can't work due my autism.

I also have learning disability.

Which learning disability? On a side note I thought people were not allowed to do that.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

I don't have one, but I am trying to get one over the summer so I can upgrade/build another computer. 

I don't have one, but I am trying to get one over the summer so I can upgrade/build another computer. 

Looks like we're on the same page lol.

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Looks like we're on the same page lol.

Yep, but I am starting to doubt I'll end up getting a job. 

Retired :D  after 10 years in the telecommunications industry and 20 years in wood products manufacturing/QC. :P

i work in the warehouse at a furniture store. I also work on their computers and my friends. i also do some fliming for sprintcar drivers

No idea i just known i have its been tested.

:/ weird how they didn't tell you what it was called.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

mechanic/bodyworker (cars) but also following a pc technician course so i can live my dream :)

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD
Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2012

Had my own business up until recently. Construction and sewage plants. Everything from simple garden planning to foundations for houses.
Then we took some jobs for a large company here in sweden.. They refused to pay up because of a 2 day delay (wich they caused.. mistake in the blueprints)
And these where the biggest jobs we had taken on so far. so the company went bankrupt.
First year was really good. we reached 1,000,000kr revenue at the end^^  (151.809 in dollars)
But since the job was pretty huge for that company i am now personally responsible for the companys debts and undergoing debt sanitation :(
So these days im working at someone elses company. Operating a really nice 21 ton excavator :D

life's pretty good right now despite all the previous problems^^

i am 21 years old btw

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

PhD student in Systems Biology with scholarship funding... just managed to save enough to build a new PC. :D
Also while studying, i'm self-employed in jewellery selling.

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

I do maintenance and repair a well as stock for the local theater

game design and developer

Character artist in the Games industry.

I am 18 and work at my local supermarket. It doesn't pay that much and I don't really like the work anymore. I won't quit my job unless I have a new one, but unfortunately I am too lazy to look for a new one -.-

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I am 18 and work at my local supermarket. It doesn't pay that much and I don't really like the work anymore. I won't quit my job unless I have a new one, but unfortunately I am too lazy to look for a new one -.-

looking for work whilst in work is allot easier than looking for work 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Slave level 2 at a Wifi company

looking for work whilst in work is allot easier than looking for work 

How do you mean?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!