Wich Case is better

Im planning to upgrade case but i have this problem (Problem Changing Case)

IT IS ALREADY SOLVED :)

Anyway the cases i am totally looking for are the following ones

Cooler Master HAF 912 $59.99

NZXT S340  $69.99

NZXT Source 210 $39.99

Wich of the cases do YOU think is better for the price and the "performance" they deliver

I will be using ATX and mATX Motherboards (I currently dont have a USB3.0 mobo)

Edit: (Problem Changing Case) Solved

S340

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Source 210 if you want a simple case, 340 if you want all the nice features it has. Cooler Master HAF cases are dust magnets.

Out of the 3, The S340 is the best, however it is more expensive than the rest. If you want something simple and gets-the-job-done just go for the Source 210.

If you wanted to splurge a bit more, the NZXT H440 is a very good looking case too.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

CM HAF 912 I love but make sure you are careful with the side panels and laying the case down on it's side as the paint easily chips.

In regards to the dust magnet comment AlwaysFSX made I am not sure what he means by that.  Heck the case includes filters on the front that keep all the dust out so even if it you have a very dusty, dirty place the case is set to keep it out.  It is a wonderful case and looks bad ass for a gamer.

As for the others the S340 looks nice for someone who wants a case that is not extreme.  I am not sure how it has reviewed whereas I know the CM HAF 912 has always rated well for value case.  Now in regards to the Source 210 my gosh is the front of that case ugly.  It is definitely the worst looking of the bunch but if you can live with it well it will give you coin for other hardware.  However now seeing the side window I like it a little bit more and understand the design of the front. 

Note that also with the HAF 912 the meshing for the filters kind of comes apart easily.  As for the S340 if you need 5 1/4 inch bays well that case does not have any as I found out in listening to the video below.

Original poster good luck with your purchase.

Oh and here are some reviews on the cases that might help you decided on what you want to get.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Im planning to upgrade case but i have this problem (Problem Changing Case)

PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE IT :(

Anyway the cases i am totally looking for are the following ones

Cooler Master HAF 912 $59.99

NZXT S340  $69.99

NZXT Source 210 $39.99

Wich of the cases do YOU think is better for the price and the "performance" they deliver

I will be using ATX and mATX Motherboards (I currently dont have a USB3.0 mobo)

I purchased recently a Corsair Spec-3 $69.00 and thought for the price Its a decent Budget case.

Also Take a look at the Cooler Master N600.

But of the 3 I would thake the NZXT S340 If i wanted to show my components and the Source 210 If I didn't. 

S340. The Source 210 is an amazing considering it's price but I think the S340 is well worth the extra investment.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Original poster while I didn't mind trying to be of help what the heck is wich?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S