Changing Case, Windows Fails

Go to solution Solved by LuisCorner,

I'd try to unplug all the pheripherals and boot it up. I had this kind of problems with a bad keyboard.

I'm clueless but have you made sure that everything is plugged back in properly where they are supposed to be? Is there anything inside the slimcase after you pulled it all out that looks out of place?

And have you tried contacting the Dell CS? Maybe they could shed some light on it.

Nah, it's a chassis intrusion connector. Which actually might be the issue preventing the pc to boot properly. Try going into the bios and disable it.

I finally solved the problem after 3 tries, the problem was that when i was using the slim case the BIOS HDD options were AHCI and RAID mode, then when i changed to the "new" case suddenly the RAID mode dissapeared and it was replaced by ATA and AHCI so because it was on AHCI the computer was rebooting over and over so i changed it to ATA and now i am using the other case THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES

I am having trouble while trying to change my Dell Inspiron 560s Slim Case(Case Image) what happens is when i put the MOBO on the "new" case and hit the start button everything is normal, the bios works, all hardware is detected, everything is fine but when the OS is near to boot up it only shows about 5% of the boot up animation and then it restarts automatically doing the same thing over and over.

The hard drive is 100% fine because when i change the mobo to the original case it just works perfect, im going to post image/videos to show what is exactly happening 

I already tried doing windows repair, HDD format, booting selecting the specific Hard Drive and also i tried to disable the automatic restart when windows fails and got this error (Image)

Hardware Specs

Dell 018d1y Motherboard (Image)                          Motherboard

​Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.8 Ghz                            Processor
Mushing 2x2 1333Mhz                                             RAM

Western Digital Blue 7200RPM Sata II  500Gb      Hard Drive

Random Power Suply                                              PSU

NO GPU                                                                    NO GPU

Here is 1 video to show what is happening 

Here is 1 video to show that nothing is wrong with the Hardware 

YELLOW+BLACK-= HD LED, RED+WHITE-= POWER LED, BROWN+BLUE= POWER BUTTON  EXTRA BLACK PIN =???????????

SLIM CASE FRONT PANNEL CONNECTORS

RRKA0oV.jpg

dTTabRd.jpg

EDIT: Added Second video to show is not my hardware &/or pheripherals

EDIT 2: Now added 2 extra photos of the slim case from the FRONT PANEL

I'd try to unplug all the pheripherals and boot it up. I had this kind of problems with a bad keyboard.

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

I added the second video to show is not the pheripherals because i have the exact same things puggled in the original case

I'm clueless but have you made sure that everything is plugged back in properly where they are supposed to be? Is there anything inside the slimcase after you pulled it all out that looks out of place?

And have you tried contacting the Dell CS? Maybe they could shed some light on it.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm clueless but have you made sure that everything is plugged back in properly where they are supposed to be?

Yes

Is there anything inside the slim case after you pulled it all out that looks out of place?

Also Yes i have noticed that the slim case FRONT PANEL connectors have 1 extra pin is this some kind of strategy from dell to prevent users from modding theirs products? I will add 2 screenshots to the main post

I'm clueless but have you made sure that everything is plugged back in properly where they are supposed to be?

Yes

Is there anything inside the slim case after you pulled it all out that looks out of place?

Also Yes i have noticed that the slim case FRONT PANEL connectors have 1 extra pin is this some kind of strategy from dell to prevent users from modding theirs products? I will add 2 screenshots to the main post

Nah, it's a chassis intrusion connector. Which actually might be the issue preventing the pc to boot properly. Try going into the bios and disable it.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I finally solved the problem after 3 tries, the problem was that when i was using the slim case the BIOS HDD options were AHCI and RAID mode, then when i changed to the "new" case suddenly the RAID mode dissapeared and it was replaced by ATA and AHCI so because it was on AHCI the computer was rebooting over and over so i changed it to ATA and now i am using the other case THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES