If AMD strikes against Titan what name should that GPU get?

I don't know what the "name" would be, but I just realized something...

If AMD skips the 8000 series (other than rebranded OEM things)...

Their next graphics cards will all be over 9000.

Just something to think about.

AMD Juggarnaut

Yeh I thought of this too. Why? Because Juggernaut is a sweet name and as it is "regarded as mercilessly destructive and unstoppable" not even a Titan can stop it. Think of it you havea Bulldozer, then a Piledriver (doesn't quite fit), a Steamroller and then the Juggernaut that just smashes Sh!t. B) It also has the added fact that it is not made up.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

the AMD Geoffry, nobody is afraid of Geoffry.

or do two versions of it, the Poseidon and the Zeus, one ships with a waterblock or ares 2 style aio solution, and one ships with a massive air cooler.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

Weeell... AMD have red branding... Their workstation cards are called 'Fire Pro'. So I dunno, something like Firebird, or Pheonix. Though the latter could suggest a rebirth of GPUs... Meh, I dunno. You maybe could class it as that. Haha!

I don't know what the "name" would be, but I just realized something...

If AMD skips the 8000 series (other than rebranded OEM things)...

Their next graphics cards will all be over 9000.

Just something to think about.

The AMD Vegeta? Haha! That would be interesting. Would give DragonBall a big boost too, I'd guess, with all the hype about over 9000. Haha.

Massive multi-quote? hell yeah :D.

AMD Narnia!

Because while you have witnessed seconds.

The card has rendered days!

(i just wanted to post here;_; i don't know any mythology)

EDIT: Also... Narnia!!! :3

Haha, I don't like Narnia, but I love how you thought about it. :)

Both Zues and Gaia would work equally as well. They both defeated Titans.

AMD should really get a name that suggests the defeat of the Titans :D.

AMD Juggarnaut

Would kind of fit if it would bite the Titan in half :D Like twice as good as the Titan

THOR

Not after the girly marvel thor, the REAL manly Norse Thor!

~img~

LOL, but then they would have to change their color scheme from red to blonde. :D

Maybe a stock hybrid cooler? Either way they need a good looking cooler to compete with the Titan, the 6990's doesn't hold a candle to it.

Maybe you mean 7990? The 7990 beats the Titan, except at TDP it's like 125W more

I'm surprised no one has suggested Kratos. Perfect name for a god/titan killer.  :lol:

They should totally make a GPU called Kratos, that would be awesome.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Colossus 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

The AMD Vegeta? Haha! That would be interesting. Would give DragonBall a big boost too, I'd guess, with all the hype about over 9000. Haha.

:D

zlica-vegete-za-savrsen-okus-svakog-jela

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

AMD Nightingale or AMD Bradbury

Totally didn't look at the list of Star Fleet Ship names.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

oh ... what about bruce?  keep it simple

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Maybe you mean 7990? The 7990 beats the Titan, except at TDP it's like 125W more

I was talking about the 7990 cooler, it's pretty ugly compared to the titan :).

Heracles!!! The guy from Greek mythology that killed the Titans! HAHA :lol: 

Spoiler

God.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The '' AMD Super Ultra Massive Beast Vidiocard'' aka: HD 7995

3570k - Sabertooth Z77 - Geforce GTX 660 ti - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - 16 Crusal Ram - CM Storm Trooper - Silver Power 850 M

I believe there's a thread about this in the gpu section. Anyways, i said zeus in that thread so i guess that makes me the first person to say it. :D

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Chronos (greek god of time) 

Chaos (God of beggining) 

Character artist in the Games industry.

the Raiden as in mk

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

AMD Chili Heatwave (In partnership with doritos)

Buy now to receive your 24 bags of doritos to MAXIMIZE YOUR GAME!

I like the AMD Thanatos.

The AMD 'One'...

Coolermaster HAF 932 | Intel i7 4770k  | Corsair H100i | 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance | PowerColor 7970 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair HX650 | Dell U2713HM , U2312HM

Samsung 840 Pro 128gb|  9tb Storage |  CMStorm Quickfire rapid (Cherry Blue) | SteelSeries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Siberia | Logitech G51| Xonar DX| Sennheiser HD518|

~Duck Duck Goose!~