** CLOSED ** Corsair 900D Giveaway for US/Canada Only - Sponsored by TimmyTechTV

LinusTech

Subscribed. Added a link to my Google+ profile on the forums, which should be connected to my Youtube channel. That ought to be enough.

Good luck!

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

And this is why I hate living in Ireland. Always feel left out.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

And this is why I hate living in Ireland. Always feel left out.

Ya but Ireland is gorgeous. And full of sweet delicious alcohol.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I subbed his channel, good content as well my YouTube channel name is BallsnBullets and I left a comment on his video hopefully that's enough to make a connection.

I subbed his channel, good content as well my YouTube channel name is BallsnBullets and I left a comment on his video hopefully that's enough to make a connection.

Entered this contest when Tim first announced it, but I have one question. How do I verify I am a member of the forums to him.

I would love this case and would totally do a build log for it. Subbed and Living in the US of A!

Excellent case and giveaway. Subscribed!

subbed to both linus' and timmy's youtube channel and a member of the linus forums :)

such an amazing case!!!

This is an awesome giveaway!

Good luck to everyone

Subscribed ;) Hope to win this beast! Already started planning and it so happens that the 900D was at the top of my list for cases xD I will most definitely be checking out TimmyTechTV's channel. Thanks again for this awesome opportunity!

Twitter: @whatimsaiyan

YouTube: /whatimsaiyan

Twitch: /whatimsaiyan

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!

i would love this case good luck to all

Giving away expensive parts is badass enough.. but a 900D just makes it man-mode. Subscribed. A truly worthy subscription.

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS

Entered (I think?), Good luck to all of us! :3

Current PC specs: i7-3770k @4.4GHz (Enermax ETS-T40 cooler), Gigabyte Z77-UD4H, 16 GB 1600MHz Kingston HyperX, MSI Radeon 7970