Computer freeze

Nico1533

I changed my motherboard yesterday, its a new one, I also changed my ram, only thing that is not new is my CPU, I checked the pins today and they are fine and I also did a prime95 with that cpu for 3 hours, no errors.

Now change out your CPU, lol

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

Now change out your CPU, lol

if its happen again, I will, is it safe running prime95 for more than 8hours?

My CPU is fresh and clean

Maybe your CPU is haunted. I never seen somebody having such a hard time pinpointing the error. I'm sure you're frustrated by now.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

Maybe your CPU is haunted. I never seen somebody having such a hard time pinpointing the error. I'm sure you're frustrated by now.

Well.. this might sound weird to you, but I love my computer and when I put parts in "trying" to fix it I get stressed and happy at the same time and when its freezes I loose hope that I might find the error, I am very frustrated indeed and deceived, but we'll find the error someday, hopefully.

:blink: It froze again?! Were you alt-tabbing or was it random?

Thou shall not abuse thy monkey, thou shall not misuse thy monkey.

:blink: It froze again?! Were you alt-tabbing or was it random?

Well, I was browsing the forum I went upstair for not even 5 sec to get something to drink, came back on the pc and I guess the pc froze while I was upstair because its was frozen..

Well, I was browsing the forum I went upstair for not even 5 sec to get something to drink, came back on the pc and I guess the pc froze while I was upstair because its was frozen..

Same kind of freezing? (can't alt+ctrl+delete)?

I'm starting to suspect something you install, Windows update (when KB2975719 is installed, it doesn't show the login screen for me), or one of your peripherals.

Same kind of freezing? (can't alt+ctrl+delete)?

Nope, PC lock on me, but I think I may have found the solution, well that would make sense thinking about it again.

my PC was never freezing when my OS was installed on my HDD, the freezes seemed to occur only when gaming and these games were installed on my SSD, i've installed my OS on my SSD twice and i've crashed a couple of times while browsing internet or doing stuff on the computer, makse sense? well I am trying something new atm, I installed the 2 sata cables that came with my motherboard, trying these 2 atm, nothing so far.

pc froze again.. look like the sata cables didnt change anything

I just got bue screen of death and I can't find the dmp file, I was watching a video and my screen went blue

wow froze AGAIN!, I completely disconnected my HDD, we'll see..

wow froze AGAIN!, I completely disconnected my HDD, we'll see..

Replace the CPU, you already replaced everything else. I'm stumped, I honestly don't see what else it could be.

@moderator pls help him

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

There we go, another BSOD this morning, but this time I got the dmp file, the error code its KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, some says its a virus but my windows is a fresh install and anyways I did a virus check and nothing.

I will show you a picture, check spoiler.

f2k5RIM.png

and also what I have noticed, I got these 2 BSOD when watching youtube videos.

EDIT: Here is the dmp file if you wanna check by yourself http://www.filedropper.com/100714-5140-01

Ok, I plugged back my HDD back and now I need to unplug the SSD but my windows is installed on it, currently looking for a way to transfer all my files to my HDD, not feeling like formating again..

Ok, I plugged back my HDD back and now I need to unplug the SSD but my windows is installed on it, currently looking for a way to transfer all my files to my HDD, not feeling like formating again..

Use Macrium Reflect.

Someone asked me to reset my cmos settings and also doing another memtest 1 stick at the time, i'll try again, its wont hurt to try...

Someone asked me to reset my cmos settings and also doing another memtest 1 stick at the time, i'll try again, its wont hurt to try...

Sure thing, but to be honest, it's very likely that it's something you installed.

Sure thing, but to be honest, it's very likely that it's something you installed.

hardware or software?

but anyways, I still feel what i'm about to do is completely useless, I think we should use logic here.

Everything was running fine for almost 2-3 years with my old prebuilt system that I bought at futureshop.

When I wanted to upgrade I changed: motherboard, video card and case.

I have tried with a different GPU freezes still occur, bought a new motherboard, freezes still occur so maybe the case is the issue?

Because I am having a hard time to believe that parts broke out of nowhere.

hardware or software?

Could be either. You gamed for a while after you bought your new motherboard, but you probably then installed your frequent applications/devices and then it started freezing again.

but anyways, I still feel what i'm about to do is completely useless, I think we should use logic here.

Everything was running fine for almost 2-3 years with my old prebuilt system that I bought at futureshop.

When I wanted to upgrade I changed: motherboard, video card and case.

I have tried with a different GPU freezes still occur, bought a new motherboard, freezes still occur so maybe the case is the issue?

Because I am having a hard time to believe that parts broke out of nowhere.

I never heard of cases causing such issues. It's not impossible, but all I can think of is it's causing shorts. I suppose you're gonna test the parts out of the case?