Computer freeze

Nico1533

have you gotten the magic blue smoke 

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

what brand psu is it it should be enough watts

Hmm if I am right its a cooler master, I am not sure though

is there any psu you could swap that out for and did the old gpu work

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

is there any psu you could swap that out for and did the old gpu work

I do not

did the old gpu work

did the old gpu work

Yes, but I tried another fix, I loaded the default settings of my bios I will let you know if the problem persist

Yes, but I tried another fix, I loaded the default settings of my bios I will let you know if the problem persist

okay just add to this thread if the problem persists i am following it so i will get updates have a great day

okay just add to this thread if the problem persists i am following it so i will get updates have a great day

Don't worry I will let you know, might take an hours or even a day to update, its random like I said, have a nice one thanks for your time

BTW, is this normal to have that many errors?

FETpUzk.png

could you explain what each row of numbers means is the first row major and second minor etc etc.

what is the difference between the top row and bottom

never mind i didnt see the whole image

are you running of an hdd 

are you running of an hdd 

I have a 120GB SSD and a 1tb HDD, my windows was installed on my ssd but I formated because I though the issue was coming from there, but I might get a better ssd in the future, so for now I am running on my HDD

are there any bad sectors on this hdd

is your smart status okay

is your smart status okay

I think I would have to check if you're talking about the hdd because I have no idea to be honnest..

yea im talking about yourhdd

I'll check later if its important, soo far I dont think that's the issue because I used both drives for my window and both time my pc was freezing, I doubt the issue is coming from there tbh

because it seems like it s critical mission error on you pc thats causing it to shut down what ram do you have, is it overclocked if not what mhz is it at

because it seems like it s critical mission error on you pc thats causing it to shut down what ram do you have, is it overclocked if not what mhz is it at

My ram is from a 2-3 year old prebuild pc from futureshop, I dont even know the name, I used them because they were doing the job, and they're at 666.5 MHz

Have you taken one of the ram sticks out and tried it that way do you have any extra ram iin the house.