Wallbase.cc Has Shut Down

Greggers

Where are we all going for our wallpaper fix now? They're working on a new site but who knows how long that will take.

do you know why it did shut down?

CPU i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z77A-G43 RAM 16GB Patriot Somthingortheother GPU XFX 7870 GHz Edition Case Corsair Vengeance C-70 Black Storage 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k + 1tb Seagate HDD PSU Corsair HX650  

Displays 2 old 1080p Acer and Samsung ones Cooling Corsair H60

† TTCF Member †

That is what this is for 

http://www.facets.la/

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

do you know why it did shut down?

really?? crap, its where i would get most of my wallpapers :/

A post from their Facebook page, 

"R.I.P WALLBASE

The time has come to say goodbye to this wonderful wallpaper website. Due to missing of the website's owner we are no longer able to continue managing the website. And as you may have noticed the site is offline as of today (8th of september 2014) 
On behalf of myself and the rest of the Wallbase staff I would like to thank you all for your continued love and support for wallbase.

Luckily we have found a new home over at Wallhaven. If you feel the need of an alternative for wallbase, we suggest taking a look over there.

Thanks again and hope to see you all in the new life.

-seesalt"

egh, i hope they improve the layout, wallbase's layout looked better imo, i mean the home page, which has the ugly blue gradient as background

egh, i hope they improve the layout, wallbase's layout looked better imo

I noticed if you click search on the main page it sort of goes back to the Wallbase layout, it's not perfect but it's Alpha. I'm just glad they've forked it!

Google Images, DeviantArt and Reddit are my sources.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

This makes me sad. But It looks like they are carrying the torch onward with wallhaven  :)

Anybody remember btjunkie.org? These days I don't need to pirate but back when I did (due to poorness) I was sad to see them go.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

www.reddit.com/r/wallpapers

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!