Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bean438

Bitfenix Prodigy Rad Support

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey all,

To anyone who owns or just knows;

Can I fit a 120mm rad and fan in the rear and a 240mm rad in the roof, with the fans on the outside of the case at the top (really like that look). In pictures it looks like it would be close, but i cant decide if it would work?

Any suggestions?

i3-2120 @3.3GHz / Asus P8Z68-Vlx / Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB / EVGA GTX 460 SC / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / M audio Delta 44 / Hanns G 1080p Monitor 

i7-4790K / Asus Z97I-Plus / Gskill Trident X 2400Mhz / Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980 / 256GB + 512GB SSDs / Corsair H105 + Noiseblocker eloops / Bitfenix Prodigy / Corsair AX760 / 3TB WD Green HDD

Alesis M1 Active Monitors / 2x Dell Inspiron 9300 running Ubuntu / Corsair K70 / Func MS3

I don't think so, I had a 240mm rad in the roof and front both 30mm thickness and I couldn't fit a fan on the back so I very much doubt there would be ample room for a 120. I would suggest just using 2 240 rads instead if you have the option.

i7 4770k  ¬ MSI Z87-M Gaming ¬ Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz ¬ R9 290x Crossfire ¬ Corsair 350D ¬ Corsair RM 1000

Dont think so.

If you take out all the 3.5in drive cages, you could mount a 120-200mm on the bottom front mount in addition to the 240 on top.

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Hey all,

To anyone who owns or just knows;

Can I fit a 120mm rad and fan in the rear and a 240mm rad in the roof, with the fans on the outside of the case at the top (really like that look). In pictures it looks like it would be close, but i cant decide if it would work?

Any suggestions?

You need to remove the top drive bays and the 5.25" bay to put a 240 in the roof, keep that in mind. With the fans on the outside it could work with a 120 in the rear although I'm not sure why you would do this. It would just bring more space issues with the motherboard components and tight tubing routes. You can put a 200mm Phobya Xtreme rad in the front with a 180mm Silverstone air penetrator fan on it. This requires you remove all 3.5" drive bays. You can mount 2.5" drives against the motherboard platform.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.