Case Labs Mercury S8 - Triple Threat

pathfindercod

Hello all... New to the forum. First full custom water cooled system. Building since 1989.. Decided ti was time. Thanks for looking..

SPECS
Case Labs Mercury s8
Asus Rampage IV Black
Intel i7-4960x
EVGA K|ngP|n 780ti TRI-SLI
Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz 32gb kit
Samsung 840 Pro 2 x 512gb Raid 0
Corsair AX1500i
Aquaero 6xt
Corsair sp120 quiet edition x 13
Corsair af140 quiet x 1

Water Parts:

EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple) x 3
EK-FB ASUS R4BE Monoblock - Nickel
EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Nickel x 3
EK Dual DDC 3.2 PWM X-TOP w/ Pumps (EK-Dual DDC 3.2 PWM X-TOP (incl. pump))
EK Dual DDC X-RES Link Adapter CSQ (EK-Dual DDC X-RES Link CSQ - Add-on)
EK DDC / MCP35x Pump Heatsink Housing Assembly - Black (EK-DDC Heatsink Housing - Black) x 2

EK-RAM Monarch X4 CSQ - Water Block for Corsair Dominator Ram - Nickel x 2

Mayhems Red Pastel

Aquacomputer Temperature Sensor - Inner/Outer Thread G1/4

Aquacomputer Flow Sensor 'High Flow' G1/4 for Aquaero 4/5/6, Aquastream XT Ultra and Poweradjust

EK-MultiOption RES X3 250 x 2

EK HD 16mm Acrylic tube

Crap ton of EK HD acrylic compresison fittings, bitspower extensions, couple bitspower drain vavles and some other odd and ends fittings.

The intitial parts order/layout

post-130276-0-95151700-1410461857.jpg

Looks absolutely amazing, except that Linksys I'd return it right away, the software is shit and you'll want to throw the router across the room trust me I know.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

This looks like this will be amazing, subbed.

Also, love the Mercury S8, a great case indeed, I would get one, if it didn't cost as much as it costs. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

This looks like this will be amazing, subbed.

Also, love the Mercury S8, a great case indeed, I would get one, if it didn't cost as much as it costs. 

Thanks, been using it a while. Its doing good, I have no issues with it. I am about to pass it along to a client of mine and pick up a new Nighthawk triband or the new asus..  Not sure yet..

FINALLY

a REAL build !!!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Thanks guys, it was three months in the making. I had limited time to work on it. The wife has my honey do list pretty big. I didn't really know about Linus's forums till last few days.  I am putting finishing touches on it now and will post a couple more of it with the outside panels on etc.

lol I didn't even realize it was you.  Love this build, had no idea you had three KPs.  Pretty awesome man.

Oh and I'm in Greenville, so if you ever need help with anything I'm happy to come by and gawk at your rig in person lol.  Always cool to see a local with such a beast of a build.

nice

|CPU: Intel core i5 3570k @ 4.5GHZ |Motherboard: Asus Z77 -V lx2 Full atx |RAM:Kingston HyperX Fury 2x8GB DDR3 1866MHz |GPU: 2 X ASUS AMD Radeon HD7850 2gb Crossfire |Case: Corsair Carbide 300r |Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2tb2 Samsung 840 120gb ssd raid 0 |PSU: Seasonic 750w 80+ PSU |Display: lg 32" 1080p 60Hz |Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 + 4Noctua NF-P14 scythe Kaze Q-12 Fan Controller |Keyboard: SideWinder X6 |Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 |

lol I didn't even realize it was you.  Love this build, had no idea you had three KPs.  Pretty awesome man.

Oh and I'm in Greenville, so if you ever need help with anything I'm happy to come by and gawk at your rig in person lol.  Always cool to see a local with such a beast of a build.

Yes sir!  Just over in Spartanburg.  Yeah doesn't seem to many of use builders/modders around here.  Would be cool to work on something with someone at some point for more ideas. :)

That's quite the upgrade! I might have missed this but what is this rig used for?

Yes sir!  Just over in Spartanburg.  Yeah doesn't seem to many of use builders/modders around here.  Would be cool to work on something with someone at some point for more ideas. :)

Yeah man I'm always down.  Now that I think about it, I think we talked briefly over on NBR too.  It was in the earlier stages of the build so I didn't realize it was you until just now lol.  Anyway, take it easy bro and keep up the great work!

Oh yeah! You were selling this fittings... Lol, cool! Should have a LAN night one night. :) haven't had a game night with real local people in years..