CSGO serious players

MumsALizard

Hi there guys. 

I'm looking for some like minded players to play competitive with me. I play most nights and I am getting a little fed up with the match making.

I am from the UK I speak English I have been playing for around a year now and I played source for about 2 years a few years back.

I have a group of friends that play but they all lack game sense which I dont really mind as I do play for fun but I'm looking to take this game a little more seriously.

I am a good player with good communication my strong points are entry frags and smokes and flashes. I have a good aim and I understand how to play. Which may sound silly but it will make sense to some of the more experienced players.

My MM rank is low at the moment at Nova 2! But I am far better than that I just seem to be paired with people who don't speak English or don't know how to play, hence why I am here.

My strong maps are:

Dust2 (of course)

Inferno 

Cache

Good but looking to improve:

Nuke 

Office

Not much experience:

Mirage

Like I say I have friends that I play with but I am looking for a group who take it seriously who need an extra player.

My Steam name is Chapdawg and MumsAlizard both legitimate no banned VAC Accounts I just have 2.

Here are some clips of my game play

I rarely play matchmaking anymore. Find a team and shell out some cash for ESEA.  You get actual 128 tick servers and you always have a team you can count on.  The experience is much much better.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Ok thanks for the heads up, I have heard of ESEA but I know little about it. I just registered and reposted it there

It's not easy finding a good team to play with. I also play mostly for Fun.

I like a team that play mostly for fun, not easy to find

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I usually try to play seriously on csgo but I am more into the breakout maps, I can play whatever steam- lerner1272

Case: NZXT Tempest 410 Elite =Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 =CPU: Phenom II 965 x4 @ 4ghz(OC) =Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO =Memory: G.Skill RipjawX 8Gbs CL8 @1600mhz =PSU: Corsair CX-600w =GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950*windforce 3Gb* =Sound: Creative SB0770 =HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB =Keyboard: Razer Black Widow *Standard* =Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 =MousePad: Razer Sphex