Lost IMEI after I flash dn3 v3.1.1 (lte edition) Note 2 sgh-i317(att)

Abraham18
Go to solution Solved by guas5373,

I believe this information is stored in the EFS Partition. Did you back that up? I know that in TWRP, there is an option to backup the EFS Partition, but I believe you have to manually check the box. If it is EFS partition that is missing, I think  it is unique to your device so you can't just restore any EFS Partition. Of course, I'm not 100% sure on this. As stated, check XDA for any further help. Hope this helps.

Hi everyone i recently flash a custom rom in my note 2 sgh-i317. I only back up the data and system of the phone. To be cleared I was running CM11 nightly working fine. Put the new rom to test it and wean I start using it the IMEI was lost and the baseband too. So I decided to go back to the "safe point" but everytime I try to restore CM11 gets stuck in a bootloop and the only way to use the phone was to put back dn3 3.1.1. So I decided to look how to repair it with out luck. I have the IMEI right in the pc so I have it in a place that I dont need to take the back.

If someone can help I would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

while waiting for an answer i recommend posting this also in XDA

also the sgh-i337 is a galaxy s4 not a note 2

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

while waiting for an answer i recommend posting this also in XDA

also the sgh-i337 is a galaxy s4 not a note 2

Thnx for the correction

I believe this information is stored in the EFS Partition. Did you back that up? I know that in TWRP, there is an option to backup the EFS Partition, but I believe you have to manually check the box. If it is EFS partition that is missing, I think  it is unique to your device so you can't just restore any EFS Partition. Of course, I'm not 100% sure on this. As stated, check XDA for any further help. Hope this helps.

Didn't at the moment since the rooting of the phone was made by my father. And he didn't back it up. Try to create a back up and use a Hexa editor. But im not finding the efs back up only. Any idea?