1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found out about your videos back in the days when I was looking for some help building my first PC.
Congrats on the 1 Million subscribers!

Honestly, I've been a silent youtube watcher for the past 4 years lol. But hey, congrats for 1M subs! Like all your videos so much.

This is madness. Kebab is love, kebab is life.

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

Thanks to you Linus and your team, I have loved to watch your channel develop into what it is today, keep up the amazing work!

Welp, if there's going to be winning stuff in it, may as well make an account instead of lurking... xD

Good luck to all!

I found LinusTechTips when I was looking for reviews about MSI laptops and thanks to your reviews, I got myself a new good laptop that satisfied my needs.

I like the funny cheerful style of your videos that set you apart from other tech channels that sound kind of boring 

And last but not least, it would be perfect if I could be one of the winner, I might choose to get the gaming rig because I am planning to upgrade my old rig which I been running 24/7 ( most of the time, except power cut) since 2010

Thank you guys for delivering us so much helpful information in such a great way

Keep up the great work

The first video I watched was a case unboxing for some chifetec case. Can't really remember what model it was, but I did really like the presentation. It felt honest and unrehearsed, been subscribed ever since.

I would like too see more server/prosumer hardware if possible.

Keep up the good work!

And congratulations on reaching 1.mil subscribers, you guys surely deserve it!

linus tech tips was the first tech youtube channel that i found and since then i was able to find so much more channels and learn so much about pc's

Fx-8150 @ 4.7Ghz/Corsair h110/asus hd7770 1gb/Gigabyte 990fxa ud3/corsair xms3 4Gb 1333Mhz 8-8-8-20/WD scorpio black 250GB/hp w19ev/nox nx520/logitech access keyboard (y-sr34)/1life gm:lightning/

I found LTT searching for build giudes, and I am glad that I did! Looking forward to the vids everyday! And LTT have helped me in the way that i know more what to look for, and what products are good or bad. You really deserve the 1 million guys! Congrats!!

When i first found linustechtips i thought it was 'linux'techtips, but whenever i typed a question or topic into youtube they kept on coming up so i knew something must be off, so when i finally looked into them linustechtips i found that it wasnt about linux but the whole PC and technology realm, and ive been watching ever since. Can't remember when i subscriped but im sure it was around 2012. And they have helped me sooooo much to choose certain products and also cure my boredom and curiosity! thanks for everything!

I found the Linustechtips channel on youtube a couple of years back I think and I really liked the kind of videos he was doing. His opinions on products affected what I bought. I feel like a part of Linus Media Group myself. I remember the time you were doing work in your garage to turn it into a studio, the failed white background. Then moving to a new house, even though I am in India, I felt like I was there. Linus, yours is the only youtube channel I feel so strongly attached too! Hope your channel grows even more, I will be watching always :D

Dear oh dear, where does the time go... I'm having trouble expressing in words how amazed I am that the awkward kid from the NCIXcom channel years ago now has his own media company with three highly-successful YouTube channels (four including Cat Tips  ;)), one of which has now broken one million subscribers. I am truly proud of what you've accomplished, Linus. I think I can speak for all long-time viewers when I say that it's been a pleasure watching you blossom and really come into your own over the past... what, six years? Seven? I've lost count. Here's to all the Linus Media Group has accomplished thus far, and here's hoping for another six or seven years and another (several) million subscribers.  :D

Thinking of building a rig soon

Found Linus on NCIX, then found LTT, subscribed and have been happy ever since.

Before I found linus tech tips I did not know it was possible for computer videos to be this fun. Constantly making me laugh with his rants like with the brunton hydrogen thing. I did not think that I would be remotely interested with a video about a power supply, but no mater what the video is it is always the first for me to watch. Keep making great informative and entertaining content keep it up.

Thanks to the LTT Team! Loved your videos from the early days and its your consequent fault i have a gaming rig blowing air on my feet. Here is to another mil.

Great job Linus you are the best!!! Congrats om 1 million subs, and keep up the good work  :)

Gratz guys!

i found out about you guys when looking for a good keyboard. A guy in my class referred me to your mechanical keyboard videos. I now own the K95 :)

I have been watching a lot of you videos especially now that I am building a gaming rig (all i want is for the Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL to come out)

keep being awesome and i hope to see that review when it is out :)

I love watching all your videos on all 3 of your channels and I think the content you make is just beyond any other YouTuber i've ever seen.

Awesome giveaway good luck everyone. I like to say i been watching from ncixcom and enjoy learning everything about computer parts and everything else. I think one of my fav video is a old video reviewing one of the phantom case. From there i fall in love with that case and never came around to saving up for it. All i like to say is thank you for the great videos and congrats on 1m subs :)

hey Linus...

I have been watching you for almost a year and I like what you do and I just want to say thank you not for the give away but for your hard work and the time you put into your videos to bring for us the best videos on the internet!!!

So thank you...