1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

everything i´ve learned from computers, is thanks to you linus group, you inspired me to build my own pc, even if its not a top of the line, your videos are funny, and you still learn A LOT, its awesome how you started this from scratch, having almost nothing, and now, KAPOW, 1M subs, i hope that it will last as long as possible

I found linustechtips whiling doing research on water cooling systems. I also find it hilarious/ cool the length he will go to to keep his computer silent.

I've been religiously watching your content since 2010, I've seen every episode of the the live stream/WAN show except for the first one on Google Hangouts. I really miss the old unboxing videos. Wish I could have been more active on the forum, but after 2 years and several gold metals on Tom's Hardware, the whole helping and giving advice on forums got old.

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Thank you Linus and the team for all the effort you put into your video's. I first found the linustechtips channel when I was building my first PC and was looking for a psu. The first video I watched was the OCZ ZT750w unboxing and review. I have been a subscriber ever since due to your unique approach to reviews. Can we go back to Linus Height measurements please? It was very amusing :D

Good Luck to All.

Congratulations on the first million subs, now onto the goal of reaching your second million.

If only we all could afford 8 SSD's in Raid 0  :wub:

The chance of getting a pc case built by linus, somehow made me feel all tingly. :D good luck fellas.

Hey Linus I love all your videos you are my one and only hero I fond you about 1 year ago when I google how to build a pc.., I would like to win the custom pc because my cat has just pissed on my computer ( I will not go now ) thanks you and the team for all you advice I've the videos and just thanks for your hard work .. I have not missed any of your videos even when I when to china !!! Thank

Congradulation linus media group, and thank you for sharing the expirence with us

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Been watching all your videos in the last six months, keep up the good work!

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers Linus and the rest!I haven't always been a subscriber but I'm very happy that you guys reached this mile stone. Keep it up!

Erhmagerd, I've been watching on youtube for about half a year now and always look forward to your videos, please never stop! :D

iMqHsNpVl0wv6.gif

I found Linustechtips while I was looking for a review of the Asus Maximus VI extreme, and I stuck around ever since. I really like what you guys are doing, keep up the good work!

Found the show while searching for street by 50 reviews. Love the rap review video.

First of all Congrats for the 1 million Subs!

I was watching Linus's unboxing videos since the beginning when he was working for NCIX. I find his channel just after I built my gaming rig, and I needed some info on parts.

I am happy for you guys reached 1 Million Subs! Keep up the good work, delivering quality educational content for us, tech-lovers! :)

God I miss the good old unboxing videos and the Intro of course!

Thank you, Linus Media Group, for being one of the most level headed & objective tech review channels on YouTube. Cheers to the milestone, & here's to millions more to come! :D

When I first started looking into computers and hardware I kept running into videos from Linustechtips and ncix  so I kept watching them and learning of new products and how things work.