1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

A million Subscribers!
A giveaway
What is life.
Congratulations that is wonderful.
You're videos are very good, factual and funny.
The Surface 3 Looks to be a great tool for School!
A custom gaming system that is built by you, and signed, WOW!

Every purchase decision for the last couples years have been based on this channel and this channel only. I built computers for gf, roommate, other roommate, other other roommate, other other other roommate because of this channel and it's tutorials. Thanks for making this channel, Linus.

So from myself, Dennis, Matthew, Kevin, Kevin, Kim, Katherine (I built their computers xD) thank you

P.S. I built and sold 4 of my own computers already cuz technology keeps chaaaaaaaaaaaaanging

You are the best! congratulations for 1M subscribers!!

I honestly can't remember why or how I started following you guys....It's been that long lol. I've been following since almost the beginning of Linus Tech Tips. 

I found LTT thought reddit, and boy am I glad I did, like many others I watch every review, even if I'm not interested in the product, so far my favorite video would have to be the NZXT H440 review, due to the fact that it helped me pick my cases which I am now loving on my new build! Thanks a LTT for everything, and a chance to win awesome items like these all the time!

Really happy for you guys, well deserved. I don't even remember when I subscribed, but I do know that I was wanting to get back into PC building and realized that I was so out of touch with the developments that I needed some place to really do some catching up. I was gonna buy an IDE DVD Drive for crying out loud...

Been watching your stuff ever since! Here is to the next million subscribers!

While I do not embody the spirit of the Linustechtips community, I have plenty of greed to make up for it. Wait, that came out wrong.

The YouTube-channel helped me get in touch with the world of hardware that became a bigger factor in my life since... I can remember (actually not quite as much).

Thanks to your enlightenment I have since made smarter buying decisions as opposed to my past failures and it helped me reflect on the youthful ignorance and witlessness of my past self.

The world needs people like you, Luke and Edzel, but you mostly to diffuse the sheer marketing nonsense that the industry can come up with and translate those towering numbers into meaningful and sensible data.

When the marketing wolves lead me astray and made me waste a shit-ton of money, your videos lead me back onto the path of making educated purchasing decisions.

I only have to say that your case reviews are a little too condensed for me and my imagination can't follow your sheer output of information in my sleep deprived state. I really enjoyed it whenever you practically displayed the information.

Yup, that's about it. Also Techquickie is a nice way to learn some simple things about the hardware and software you're constantly using.

Congratulations to Linus Media Group. Hell, I've learned so much from your guys. I even built my own Gaming Rig thanks to you guys.

Keep rocking!

Cheers!

HYPE is real, FROM AUSTRALIA! congrats on the millz!

ovrjy.gif

HEHEHE

The first video i watched was a techquickie video, don't know which one xD.

I love watching the wan show (three times a week)

I like chips.

4QcHqWA.png

And could you please review the ASUS Maximus VII Hero.

Good luck in the future!

LMG has helped me out so much by either escaping the real world or just relaxing and watching just to watch one of the best damn crew out there. You all over there should take yourselves out and have a good time and of course record the whole thing. But with all that said myself and everyone on this forum greatly appreciate the work and dedication into your videos and content. Thank you so much with what you guys do best and sharing everything with us. Fantastic work LMG and keep on keeping on

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

LinusTechTips is great... Techquickie is great... Superfun is random but still great :)

So yeah keep up the good work :)

I found LTT on YouTube when he only had three or four videos on his channel. I have watched every video since then. I love watching your videos, keep them coming.

congrats guys, youve deserved it.

Ive literally watched every video since i found linustechtips ;)

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

Congratulations, I've been subscribed from (nearly) the start and watched most every video, watching the production quality and content grow! Keep up the good work! 

what should I write? :P
By the way, I love LTT. It taught me so much about computers. I was a noob before. Its the best tech channel in youtube in my opinion. I like all them Build Guides and CPU and Graphic Card reviews. Thanks for all the hardwork and please keep doing it :)

Thanks for the helpful. Videos guys, i learned building my own itx from you guys and logan and austin, congratz and i saw your site wheni was searching thr bitfenix prdigy build

Thank You for all your hard work and dedication to make such great content. Keep it up! :D

been subscribed following this channel since 100k subscribers, seen almost all the videos. congrats on 1M subscribers. I've never won a giveaway so hopefully this will be my lucky day :)

peace out