1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats for the amazing record. Watching your channel of high-tech stuff is always a good relaxation.

LinusTechTips is diffinitely the best tech-related youtube channel out there. Great personalities, coverage, advice, guides, puns and tips. Thank you LinusMediaGroup and congratulations.

Thank you linus for everything that you do the first thing I do in the morning after waking up is watching your videos keep up the great work.

Hey Linus! Congratulations on 1 Million Subs! You definetely deserve it! You are my go to "PC Stuff" reviewer, your reviews are always very informative and entertaining, I have been watching you for about a year now, I found your channel because I was looking for PC Builds, The first video I watched was the Ultimate "Overkill" Watercooled Build, I didn't even know you can watercool a pc xD. After that, I watched some of your videos and just fell in love (no homo xD). My favorite videos are probably the PC Builds because its entertaining for me to watch PC Builds, and I dont know why, the recent PC Builds also look so cool! If I could ask what to review next, I'll probably ask you to review the Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium/Pro. Well, I think that this post is getting too long, so let me end it with another Congratulations and Thank You for your awesome videos! Also, my favorite food is Pizza, gotta love 'em!

Thank you for making videos that makes us more informative and up to date :)

I'm just going to say, that thank you for everything.
I've put all my feelings into my comment under the video on youtube. If you wanna check it out, I've the same nick there. SamoScopom
Because I don't like forums of this type. Not hating on any community. But for me here is really a lot of space wasting. I can't follow any communication on forums like this one. I like more the cascade type of replyies (like reddit has, or maybe youtube). The problem is more in me, than in the forum. Maybe there is another way to use forums, if there is please let me know. Sorry for bringing this rant here.
Linus media group is amazing and I like seafood.

Hey Linus I've been watching for a year or so but haven't joined the forum out of lazieness. I found you through newegg TV somehow. Keep up the good Work and have more guests on the wan show please.

I think I found Linus way back in the days when I was just bored and googled around for some fun tech videos. I on and off watched it but it wasn't until the review of the Thunderbolt cable that I was 100% hooked cause granted it's one of the best videos ever made. Continuing to watch all content that's made(the only YouTuber who I actually do this for).
Keep up the great work, spread the knowledge, be an amazing person.

Congrats on 1000000 subs, I hope you keep getting more support and your company grows stronger.

-regards Ben

P.S.

You are doing great with the videos keep up the great work.

I just have to say, your puns get me every time (Linus and Luke), no matter how terrible.

Keep up the good work everyone at LMG, you champions.

been subscribed for years now, though i'm not very active here in the forums or even the comments section in your vids i'm very happy for this milestone in your career, i hope you get to your next million subscribers even faster!  (for even bigger giveaways, lol)  congrats and thank you!  :)

I havent been active here a lot since I don't really have the time, but I have been a Subscriber on YouTube since when you were still at NCIX (FYI my personal Highlight was when cars drove by while you were unboxing on that parkbench...you had "are you fu***n kiddin me" written all over your face xD).

The audience/forum is full of great people, a LOT less trolls etc than other tech channels tbh, and I really enjoyed wittnessing your Video-Style mature while keeping the "heart" of LTT-Vids intact.

Don't care if I win, just wanted to put this out there.

Thank you for enriching my classes in university (xD yeah our profs are not as entertaining) and keep up that amazing work (goes for the entire team obviously!)

Congrats for 1 million subscribers. I found your channel when I was looking for a PC build guide and I found linustechtips and saved my life and my wallet. I don't have any special requests because you're doing a awesome job. Keep going :)

Thanks man for the videos.

Hi I have only recently got into pc gaming from a console background.

Congratulations on 1,000,000 subscribers!!! I first found Linus about two years ago when I wanted to buy a new mouse and I stumbled upon a smallish channel that even today had great content and was just... GIVE MEH MOAR but at the time I only had a 1gb internet quota limit and I couldn't just sit there every day watching some amazing videos because #AussieMasterRace was so expensive for any internet at all (5gb was like 60$ a month) and whenever the quota refilled, BOOM back to LTT for more epicness. So I guess that leaves us here, one million epic subscribers, Woo! Also #BringBackTheUnBoxings!

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

Great job linus media group! You deserve all the support! 

I'd like to see a video collaboration featuring all members of the group, doesn't matter what about. 

Thank you for all the wonderful videos you have created with your AMAZING knowledge. I truly hope you have even more succession that you are already thanks for keeping my tech life stable :)

Good luck :)

I really want thar gaming beaat you will be personaly building, should turn out great. Altough i'm kind off worried about the graffiti. You won't paimt an actual ass on it. Or would you?

I went to Linus Tech Tips for advice on my first gaming PC. I got some great ideas and I think my build was a success, even though the fans make it sound like a vacuum cleaner. Anyways, y'all deserve the 1,000,000 subs and I hope to see you guys grow even more in the future :)

i found Linus Tech Tips when i wanted to buy new gpu so i watched your video and guided by your opinion bought it, totally worth. Tnx Linus this is reason why i watch your videos so long :)