1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have greatly appreciated every single video that you guys have been posting. It has been a huge eye opener and very educational.

Cheers to more linustech videos in the years to come!

I remember subbing to linus just after he broke off from NCIX and I've loved seeeing how far you've come. So good job and congratulations Linus and Linus Media Group. Thank you for all the videos and helping me become a pc enthusiast and build my own computer. Looking forward to many more videos and many more years.

You have thanked us, now its my turn. When i first got into your content is was getting into the idea of building my own pc, at the time it sounded like a dream, i watched your first 3 build guides all up almost 50 times and now i have my own rig. I love watching every piece of content that you deliver, keep at it i cannot wait for what the future holds. My favourite content/series is WAN show, but i wish you could continue doing an official afterparty with the entire company playing together that would be amazing!!! Anyway keep up the amazing work linus media group and i cant wait to watch more content!!

Linus has managed to turn his company into something large but still keep a personal feel. NO ONE. I MEAN NO ONE, Can give me more confidence or information about what I want from a product than you. And WAN show is great, I think it should be on TV soon???(wishful but would be an amazing goal!)

Keep on goin Linus. Thanks

Found out about you guys while looking for a headphone review awhile back, watched a couple more vids then subbed. I love you guys a/h.

How I found your group was at a time where I found out that my Graphics card is under powered to play Watch Dogs. SO I needed to find how to overclock the fracking GPU.And that is how I found you, "What is Overclocking as fast as possible".

I really like your style of editing and I love to mach that or even better of your talent. when I actually have a decent enough rig to start making videos/editing them.

Either way I always look forward for any new video post and any content you come up with. I Wish I can support you right now but we have money issues...so...It's the thought that counts right?

Either way (2.0) Continue the great work. and pray for the next million mile stone you!!!

Here goes my entry:

The last time I built a computer was in 2009, so it's definitely been time for an upgrade. Back in the day, 3DGameMan was the top reviewer, but he wouldn't release videos very often. I've been so surprised at the quality content that has come out in the last 5 years, and Linus's videos were a beacon for me. They've definitely raised the bar when it comes to PC tech videos, and I look forward to watching his new video every day to learn about new products.

Thank you very much Linus + Team, you've helped me out a lot and taught me a lot as well :).

Thank you so much Linus for all of your contributions to the tech community and world. I'm not sure how I would spend my Friday afternoons without the WAN show and your videos just make me smile.

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

Giveaway it is. Awesome!!! 1 mil is a great mile stone. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

keep it up as long as you can

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

I don't have a favourite series on the channel, I watch and enjoy every single video that is put up on the LinusTechTips, TechQuickie and ChannelSuperFun channels. Thanks for the years of great content and for what is to come! Congrats on 1 Million Subs!

Congrats on the One million subs. I discovered you when I was researching the components for my first custom PC about 3 years ago. I found your reviews honest, insightful, fun and followed you since, I especially enjoyed the live feed from you kitchen back in the day. It's great to see a little tech community building on youtube.

Congrats on 1 million :D, So great to see all of you guys advance so far and changing locations and converting me the the pc/blue switch masterrace :P I may not be fully converted as im gaming on my school supplied macbook :( but your reviews have helped me pick out parts and getting the inishitive to start saving up towards it, Thanks linus and his media group

I first heard of LinusTechTips when I saw the 4930k and g3258 review

I found LinusTechTips on Youtube a year ago. I wanted to build a computer for myself and I really was just looking for some well-recommended graphics cards. Since then I've learned an assload of other things and have followed your well-thought-out reviews when deciding my purchases. Congratulations Linus and team! Cheers!

1 Million, Never would have expected this amount of support for what at the time was such a small company, just shows you what having a brilliant business idea can get you. Regards to Linus and the crew. 

I like green. But only if its cookie!

But seriously, I just love all of your videos. Everyday there is a funny, interesting and educating video to watch. Keep up the good work and off to the next million ;)

-  AMD Phenom II X4 965BE - Asrock 870 Extreme3 R2.0 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro - 2x 4GB G.Skill - AMD Radeon 7850 VTX3D X-Edition 2GB - Samsung 840 120GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - WD Green 320GB - Thermaltake SmartPower 530W -

- Logitech G500 - Steelseries Qck - Sennheiser HD449 + Zalman MIC1 - Corsair Vengeance K70 -

Congratulations! Found you guys when i realized that my pre-built was too slow for gaming. And thanks to you guys, i learnt to build pcs!

I am really happy that I found Linus on NCIX. You have got me into computers and taught me so much that I wouldn't of know without you. I really love Techquickie as well. Thanks! 

I found out about this community and Linus Tech Tips while searching the internet on PC building tips and guides and this came up. I had heard of the channel before but never watched any content until I started recently thinking of building a gaming PC.

Congrats LMG team! Thanks for all the information, laughs, and "wasted" paychecks!