1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you Linus group. I like ur tech section because it's awesome. Keep it up with the awesome videos

Thanks for all the videos! My roomate has been talking about getting a surface 3, but hasn't been able to. Figured I'd enter the draw, It'd be the most ridiculously awesome over the top gift. (I'll try to get reaction or something on the forum if it works out.) :D

Congratulations Linus, to you and your team .. you really deserve it :)

I've enjoyed your work since your ncix days. Wish you the best

Myped for it Hope its me...... And if my luck pays.... Please please inbox me on gmail@ joysontpeter@gmail.com

Congrats on reaching 1 million subs! I first found LTT when I was looking for a review of the Logitech G230 When I found this channel. At first i thought the style was a bit weird becuase of the outdoor unboxing and all but then i watched more and more reviews and now il just watch the reviews even if i dont care or know about what you guys are reviewing.

(The custom PC would be nice)

congratulation on 1 million subscribers. you guys deserve that.

keep up the great work.

Having been shopping at Ncix since it was just a single store (i use that word loosely) in Vancouver - I naturally stumbled upon Linus Tech Tips when it became it's own brand on youtube.

I remember being so proud owning a 1.3ghz Thunderbird paired with a Geforce 2. 
Eventually I had the best CRT money could buy: the Viewsonic P95f+B <-- which I didn't even have to look up the model name, it's that memorable. All this so I could play Everquest on my 56k modem.

I greatly appreciate most of your work. I feel you give an honest, and "average joe" approach - which i mean in the most positive manner. My favorite format being more of the quirky ones, which better highlight your own individual personas and interactions. "hide the sausage" coming to mind.

For product reviews; I wouldn't mind seeing more wearables and accessories such as earphones, smart watches and really anything you can spend some personal time with. Even though your reviews of, say, phones are a bit late - they really provide some real-world insight that an average person can take interest in. 
I think accessories such as keyboards, mice, speakers and perhaps even car electronics could really shine as it allows you to add your persona as you spend time with it. The opposite being a motherboard review. 

If I were to win one item, I would definitely benefit the most from the laptop, however, seeing as a I am an infrequent user of this site and more of a silent, loyal youtube view - I would choose the Microsoft Surface Pro 3; as this would allow me to finally have a handy portable I can do typing and minor video editing on.

Keep up the good work. You guys just need to keep being yourselves.

AWESOME giveaway and congrats !!! You deserve all of your success :) HARD WORK AND DEDICATION !!! Keep it up i think u can achieve even more. I hope i win that pc it is going to be my happiest day of my life :)))  

I'm not an active guy on this forum, but hav been sneeking around a bit and reading. I'm so happy for you linus and slick and edzel and the whole media group for doing great! I watch pretty much everything on the tech tips channel and it's a big part of why I've been updating and messing with my gaming rigg.

You guys make people tech interested again and make beeing an actual nerd much easier :-D I'll keep watching and maybe start posting on the forum too, but I really hope you guys reach 2 millions subs soon ;-)

But thanks to you I'm now running a fx8350 and two asus 760 gtx cards, it was so cheap I couldn't say no to all those fps's :-D hope I get to try a intel cpu and amd GPU setup some day, wink wink......

Greetings frome Norway, please stop by B-)

It's awesome being a part of this community, I remember building my right and posting it on the build planning section and had replies quickfast! 

I hope more and more people will find your tutorials helpful to them, I mean I still watch the build guides even though I don't plan on upgrading my x79 platform for the foreseeable future.

Linus is a cool cat, and his crew of merry men are also epic! They could add a girl to their team, like another host so they don't contradict their gender equality conversation a few WAN shows ago. LEL

Too bad the winner of the lappy didn't claim it, such a missed opportunity; the universe must have conspired against him unfortunately. ~_~

Here’s to a million and more! (Drinking a tall ass glass of cold waters). Good luck to everyone! 

Keep up the good work guys! You are the BEST!

Quick question: TITAN Z vs R9 295x2 video???(just for the record)

Congratz! 

I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on a HDD!

Found you first in NCIX vid when I watched a video about installing ssd ages ago.

I also miss your unboxings =(

Curing shitposts by shitposts

tumblr_m80wfrzhJj1qmlkrvo1_500.gif

I would be so happy if i would win. Thank you Linus for your channel, it is really good to get a daily dose of tech tips from your  youtube channel.

The content is awsome, but i kinda miss all the unboxings. (the old one-takes were awsome) :D

Good luck to you and all the people at linus media group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all videos! without you I would not choose my studies and my passion which is technology. 

Good luck in the future.

Cheers! Pawel

Ive been around ever since you guys weren't an organization and I'm still here and i still love your videos :wub: . my favorite series has to be the podcast, a lot of good times. And my favorite style will have to be the tech quicky vids 

your awesome , i love your videos and the unboxings of all cool ane new products and also the reviews , i liked this videos very much :

. I would definitely like to see you review a macbook .

post-27118-0-64589800-1410429368_thumb.j

Great giveaway guys. I've been a viewer for a long time and it's crazy how far you have come since your first videos. #RoadTo2Million

I started watching your videos around the time with you coming out of a box, with that shaky camera work, and crappy editing, and I am amazed how much of a long journey it was to this day.

Congratulations on the huge milestone, thank you very much for your effort on making these videos.

Stay awesome!