1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Just heard about you from my friends! Congrats and welcome to the Mile High Club!

I like little babies. They're unspoiled people:3

Accidentally found you just 3 days ago searching more about the thing that now you giveawayXD When I heard that you do it, I decided not to participate because thought it'd be weird that a newbie like me take the advantage while there are people who're in this community for years. But now again I accidentally got into this website 2 hours before the end of the giveaway. I thought it's destiny, so decided just to mark here. But honestly, I still think that oldfags deserve it much moreXD

Just wanna add something if you'll read itxD I think that you do good reviews. They have personality in it and your real opinions. You don't think that the review was made just to make money without passion in it. It's like watching how youtubers play games just because you're interested to see their natural reaction. And you don't have a weird voice. That's a big thing

Congrats on 1 million! Good luck in the future!

Congratulations to Linus and the whole team! Keep bringing awesome high-quality content!

Hello, i will reject one system if i win here and mod24 :)

Linus i want to win!! I have over 3 years watching your unboxings and reviews, I actually bought all the parts for my first build based on the opinions you give in your videos.

GREETINGS FROM MEXICO!! 

PD: I even got the BenQ XL2420TE cause of your review, thanks for the tip!

Um they said to post just wanted to say found you guys by pc reviews for graphics cards and have been watching like for 6 months so ya

*Refresh*

*Refresh*

*Refresh*

Yeaaaa, I'm not going to win. But it's worth a try though.

Congratulations on 1 million subs!

Found you while I was searching for a gaming mouse (which was around 2 years ago).

Couldn't stop watching ever since then. I have learned so much more about computers because of you.

Thank you for doing what you do!

Thanks for making all the nice videos, i have gotten a lot of inspiration from you, to buy stuff.

Gz on the 1million subscibers and good luck to the 2 million! :)

Thank you so much for all of your team's hard work. I look forward to a new video each day thanks to your dedication.

Congratulations on 1 million viewers and counting. 

We started watching Linus when he was with NCIX.  I miss the episodes with the unboxings and first looks.  It was awesome to watch him discover new computer products.  After the unboxings, he would test out the products which helped us decide whether or not we would buy the product or not.

We trust Linus with his judgment on products and has always said he would not accept pay for a review.  This gives him a step above all of the others.  Please bring back the unboxings and first look and overviews.

We have used the Linus Tech Tips forum for questions that we had concerning our computer systems.  The community is so supportive and non-judgmental.  When my co-workers have questions about their computers, I automatically send them to the Linus Tech Tip Forum.

I really like you video. And i think you have one of the best YouTube channels. I really like your reviews, and the jokes.