Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've found Linus from ncix videos back in the days, have been following you since then.

Love your videos, love the humour, and watch your videos everytime they come out.

Well done on getting the 1m subs. Keep up good work , you have also given me great ideas on what parts are out there and how thay go in a system. My favorite food is pizza

I found the LinusTechTips channel quite some time ago, when Linus still had blond hair. :)

About a year ago I was looking for information on some components and got hooked up to this channel for good, watch it ever since.

I would like to say big thumbs up for the amazing work and effort you guys put in your videos and all this giveaways that you are doing, it's just plain awesome!

Congrats for the 1M subscribers, I am more than sure the channel will grow more and more.

after watching your videos for so long i never had the money nor the time to build a pc of my own but right now I'm back in my own country i want to build my own PC and your website and youtube gave me so much help. Thank you!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Linus Tech Tips is pretty much the all time greatest honest hardware reviewer channel that has ever existed!

I found you by watching Cpu Melting Videos and i saw your, how fast you ram should be video (i think thats what its called?)

and my favorite video style is your tech quickies....

Most useful is the dvi,vga,hdmi etc. tech quickie video.

and my Faviourite Brand of Undies Are TRADIES....Sweg

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

I found Linus when I was researching buying a PC for the first time. Been a fan of the youtube channel for a long time now. Just joined the forums recently :)

I think I found the LinusTechTips channel when I searched for the Razer Blade (14 inch) on YouTube. I immediately fell in love with the content and watched more and more of it. My favourite style of video are the build guides. I LOVE THEM. I hope the channel will grow even further and I wish all the members of the Linus Media Group the best.

Thanks you linus media group for changed my live and my opinion for the hard wear. I find you incidentally when I was looking for mini its motherboard. Before then I wanted to to be a programmer. Now I am studying at university Computer Engineer that is my country greatest university.

Big thanks for LinusTechTips for their great work. Looking for a great build, since I have never had custom PC before, but I'll follow your channel for good advices anyway. Best of luck.