1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus tech tips have taught me so many new things and now i can always rely on linus. I watch all their videos and my goal isnt to win but to show and tell how linus has changed my life from someone that didnt know much about computers to someone that is now very intrested in them. I have much more to learn but linus will be there

Recently came upon your channel and your one of the few people that I'm actually subscribed to. Cool name by the way.

Hey all, long time viewer, first time poster here looking to throw my name in as well. I first started watching Linus' videos a couple years or so ago when I developed a fascination with PC cooling components (especially fans and custom water loops) and started watching all his unboxings and reviews on that subject. Since then my appetite for tech news has grown to the point that I'm watching entire WAN shows now. Currently, I'm most looking forward to the reviews on all the exciting developments in monitor technology.

Unfortunately, I am still in university and have yet to be able to afford to build my own water loop, but I have been able to apply what I've learned here to building a pretty solid gaming PC a year ago, and for that I'm grateful. Obviously, I would be a hell of a lot more grateful if I also won one of these sweet prizes :D but regardless I look forward to all the great content these guys put out.

Ever since I had begun to look for PC parts I've watched the videos. Great job Linus! You are always thorough and helpful with your reviews and I love to watch the AFAP videos. And....stay classy, my friend. post-142443-0-82578700-1411162677.jpg 

I hope I win I have been see your youtube videos for year now ever since my cousin showed me your channel.

linus tech tips has definitely helped me avoid major bumps in the road of me beginning to get into pc components,

and building my own pc, i watch every video i see go up on youtube, and this is the first forum ive signed up for.

keep up the amazing work linus tech tips. :3

I have 3 years following you guys and I have learned alot from all of your build/review videos.

Congrats for the 1 millions of subscribers!

Thank you for all your hard work on informing the community.  Just watched a bunch of videos getting informed.  Fingers crossed for winning a gaming rig due to the bucket of bolts I already have, but I know with my luck it won't be mine.  I just want to be able to play my entire steam library and stream on twitch so I can give away great indie games to the community.  I'm glad your doing well and wish the best for your future.

Congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers mark. I found your channel while researching about SSD's . Have learnt a lot. Keep up the good work!

Last minute chance to win?!?!  Im down for the cause... Linus vids are very informative and have helped me for quite some time now.  Keep up the good work and, may you live to see 10,000,000+ subscribers ;)

Thank you very much for the time put into your work. We realize it can take a number of extra hours away from your personal lives and it is appreciated. We have enjoyed the videos which are some of the best quality content found on YouTube. From the unboxings, reviews, events, new products to your other channels Techquickie and SuperFun, they really capture the viewers ranging from novice to experts. You also demonstrate you can have fun while you are still at the office, which can be harder to find these days.

I can say for myself but can speak for others that we look forward to the continuation of the great content and may your company have great success for years to come.

Hey Linus. I have always loved your videos, and I never get tired of watching. Your build videos and the TechQuickies are a favorite of mine. I am amazed, and excited to hear that you have finally hit 1,000,000 subscribers. That is an astounding number, and it is well deserved.

(I actually have a TechQuickie about IPv6 in the background atm)

I look forward to watching more of your videos, and drooling over the hardware that you are able to get your hands on.

Also, you play any games? I'd love to try my hand against ya sometime.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM????

I was playing on console for 2 years from the PS3 and PS4, and then I start moving to PC because I found it can do better than the console, so I started to figure out all of the parts need to build my gaming PC. So I talk my friend then he told me to look for LinusTechTips, then I found your channel. I built my first gaming PC from all of your tips + review video, love how u do the unboxing + review, make it really clear for ppl to understand, the pros and cons of the product ^__^ thx Linus and congrats for your milestone.

P/s: I should post this 5 days ago when your video came out but I was too busy w/ my school so yeah, hope it's not too late  :D
  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

I've just joined the site, but I feel like I should congratulate you on 1 million subs and all the other fantastic achievements. I love to watch your videos everyday, Linus. In fact, I watch many of your videos each day, sometimes I watch one video multiple times. I love what you guys do, you're entertaing and you are all truly role models. I would like to enter the giveaway(just in case). If, somehow, I do manage to win one of the items, I think it would be amazin if you could all sign it(whether it's graffiti on the gaming rig or something similar, but smaller on the Surface Pro.

Reagrdless of the outcome, I'm going to leave you with a story I wrote. It's a fun read, trust me so if you have time or can be bothered, give it a read. If not, it's cool :)

A little information before reading the story. It is about a dwarf named Jimmy who is stuck at the top of a highrise building during a zombie attack. He must make his way to the bottom floor and escape unscathed. Any items mentioned are in a backpack that he found, unless I've stated that he had just found the item.

To start, Jimmy puts on the fedora because everyone knows, the only people who don't wear fedoras are newbs who probably don't even use mechanical keyboards. He then puts on the left glove, that's right, only one. Jimmy begins searching rooms throughout the floor he is already on. Result, he finds an old boombox and what's inside? Micheal Jackson's thriller, this can only go well. Jimmy eats all 8 chocolate bars because he's fat and needs energy for what he's about to do, but mostly because he is fat. Jimmy turns on the boombox which luckily, survived the zombie intrusion. As we all know, zombies are enticed by Micheal Jackson. While running down the main stairwell, Jimmy trips over a body. He searches the body and finds $1000 which he promptly stuffs in to his pocket because he's a smooth criminal. After doing so, Jimmy continues to run down the stairs to the 2nd floor of the building, he enters the cafeteria, Micheal Jacksons thriller still playing loudly. Fortunately, since zombies are enticed by Micheal Jackson, Jimmy begins a dance off with the head zombie. He drinks one bottle of water and gains
+5 energy
+3 smooth
-2 noob
Jimmy continues to dance battle the zombies until he begins to tire. Now he needs a plan of action. He puts the throwing knives inside the jerry can of petrol, stuffs the extra glove inside and lights the glove with a match. Jimmy then throws the petrol can into the horde of zombies. BOOM! Knives fly everywhere, zombies run around ablaze. Result for Jimmy. As we know, zombies are slow(and ugly) so the remaining zombies find it hard to keep up with Jimmy as he races to the ground floor. The zombies, who can't keep up, give in and roam around far from where Jimmy is now. He drinks his last bottle of water as he was dehydrated from all of his uber sexy dancing. Suddenly, he hears screaming. He runs to where the screaming was to find a woman tied to a radiator. She was left by other survivors(now dead(lol at them)) as bait but the zombies hadn't yet found her.
"My name's Annie, save me" she screams. Don't worry, Annie is ok. Jimmy cuts Annie's arm off, no I'm messing. Jimmy cuts the rope holding Annie to the radiator and although Jimmy is a fat, middle aged midget, Annie reluctantly kisses him on the cheek for helping her. Annie and Jimmy make their way to the front door to walk out. Alas, it's not over yet. A single zombie stands in their way. Jimmy swiftly pulls the torch from his pocket, attempts to shine it in the zombies face but he has it the wrong way round, he blinds himself and drops the torch. Oh no, what now? As if, by magic, Annie hands Jimmy a sniper rifle that just so happened to be dropped by another survivor, who is now dead. The sniper rifle contains a single bullet. In his daze, Jimmy begins to spin, not knowing where to shoot. BOOM! 360 no scope. The zombie has been pwned by zzJimmyXzz. Jimmy and Annie escape through the front door and ride off into the sunset on their majestic unicorn.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

Your reviews are great and I have been watching you for a long time. I didnt even know there was a forum until now.

I love all the foods but food is less important than LTT

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

The Builders Guides & Buyer"s Guides. Helping me build my computer to the specks that I require. Giving me more input to whats available on the market and whats coming up.  :)

hello linus. i've only recently found your videos and before i even start i will say sorry for my bad spelling and hope you still understand it. So i like you're videos because im quite new to building computers and in hope to learn more i found you're videos they were very helpfull and i really liked the ultimate video editing computer well i don't have alot to say but i will say some more. so my favorite series is probably the ultimate guides which i really like and ofcurse i like all of your building guides or pretty much anything that is about computers well i don't like writing so that is it have a great day linus and see you soon

BTW before i forget in the hopes of winning i would like the computer thanks and as i said see you soon

Im way late but congrats on the milestone, been with you for three years and dont intend to stop now.

Ah I'm late, safe to ts who already have 1 million subscribers, and if I win I will give to my sister :D