1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been watching linus for a long time now.  My morning usually consists of reading the regular news then the tech news then watching the new video.  Even if it's something I don't care about I might leave it running in the background to listen to incase something interesting is in there.  Been meaning to enter all week but Destiny had other plans.  Hope I get that surface or anything really.

Thank you Linus and the rest of the crew behind the camera for a amazing content throughout the years.. 

Congratulations on the one million sub, well deserved..

Kind regards, Osterman

I really love what you guys do. Your videos are great and enjoyable to watch. Thanks!!!!!

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Congratulations! You all deserve the 1 million milestone. My favorite videos have to be the build guides. Watching every video it is clear that you all put alot of work into this.

I found linustechtips looking for cases and build guides when i started planning to build my first rig.

would you be able to review/unbox the logitech G910 Orion spark mechanical keyboard 

When I look back now I think I first stumbled upon one of your early unboxing/review videos when I was getting new peripherals. But it was more recently that I started to follow your channel more and even I think of myself as techsavy person that has built couple of computers, not just for me, I found your channel both entertaining and as source of information.

Anyways, thanks for doing it and keep the good work! =)

Congrats on 1 million! I found your channel while trying to decide what grahics card I should buy, I must have looked at like 15 videos before finally deciding  ;)

Thanks for all the work you are doing.
Especially for the info on new tech and.. cooling. How to avoid high temperatures without making your rig to an aquarium. :P

I found linus tech tips through Cooler Master or Corsair, you guys did a review on one of their cases. And of course, I was interested. I looked into you guys and here is you guys doing the stuff I love. So I have been watching you guys ever seince, and love you guys. You all have taught me a lot of my PC knowledge, and I'm happy for that. And i'm happy that you have exelerated so much, and i'm glad that you guys do this for a living, and that you enjoy your job. I mean c'mon, you set a world record. And it was to play doom on a mountain, that's fricking awesome. I will hope to have a job like your when i'm old enough, because it's something I enjoy doing. Now, I may not be the lucky guy who wins something cool and awesome and gets praised for that. I've been a member of the SITE for 2-3 days, but I have been a subscriber to Linus Tech Tips on youtube for over 3 months, 8 most to my crappy knowledge. But if I won, I'd want the surface Pro 3. I'd be more productive,

and actually do something through a genuine PC. Mine, Le Dell inspron 1721, is dying, and i'm looking into a new PC. And trust me, I've been in every one of your lucky draws and giveaways, and never won one. And that's OK, you guys usually pick someone worthy of that title. I'm just a 8th grade student who is lokking for a PC that actually has a Battery (mine don't). So, yeah, cheese and sprinklez to ya, and enjoy the beginning or rest of your day.

Hi Linus ! :) Congratz On 1 MILLION Subscriber ! 

I Really love your videos on youtube. You are my favorite tech youtuber and it's awesome that you have come so far in your business !

You are incredible good to explain and review tech stuff, So keep up the great work !  :D  B)

My youtube channel is /channel/UCA6RvjlB9L4kn2wrjAurJnQ so Please SUBSCRIBE!

congratulations on the 1 million subscribers keep up the high quality reviews!

Haven't been here long but now in here i finally feel like im home and there's always awsome stuff to read and help me learn as id be the first one to admit im a noob when it comes to pc tech but my desire to play games and learn about the tech itself has lead me here and i am glad to have finally found somewhere that i can be with likeminded people who have the same to desire to learn and to enjoy the process.So thank you Linus tech tips for bringing us all together.

Congratulations Linus Media Group on reaching 1,000,000 subscribers! I've been a long time viewer of the channel and I am glad that you guys have finally reached this milestone. I first began watching a couple of years ago when I was going to build my first gaming rig and have been a consistent viewer ever since. I hope you guys continue to be successful and continue to bring us the latest reviews in everything tech.

P.S. Could you make a video tutorial on building a home server?

I originally found ltt by searching for someone to explain what Nvidia's Titan was, and in a manner that was meaningful and not just marketing bollocks that means nothing. Through ltt I've also found many other tech YouTubers, so thank you for spreading the love and sharing other channels' names for us to check out.

Your videos are so informational and helpful. The videos finally convinced me to build a pc of my own.

BRheJNI.gif ty vm for vids linus xoxo

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Its great that you have reached 1 million subscribers Linus. In my opinion you deserve a lot more. I found your channel looking for interesting tech videos to watch on YouTube and after I saw just 1 video of yours I knew I had found it.  My favourite style of video are when you try to make them funny such as the Ultimate SSD Upgrade Guide and the Storm trooper rap. I would really like to see if a quad SLI Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan Z could even exist and if it could even handle being put in a case. I would also like to see what kinda FPS the quad SLI Titan Z would put out in games even at 4K. 

SERIOUSLY LINUS PLZZZZZ MAKE QUAD SLI TITAN Z

Thank you LTT for explaining all what is new and what is hard to understand! I started watching your 1. channel, in mart, but later i started to watch your Techquikie channel too.
I really don't know when i will stop watching your content, but i know that u can't stop watching youtube. :)

Congrats & to the next milestone. Got to know you guys via Youtube (from NCIX to linustechtips). Why? I really like the unboxings and the talking to the camera man and always the comparison with the iphone.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Boooooooom!