1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers! I've been part of the LinusTech viewer base for around 4 years (since the days of the grey sofa) and I have loved watching everyone of the videos the team has produced. I would love to see some camera reviews, for example the Panasonic GH4 or Sony a6000 etc.  

Once again, congratulations on 1 million and here's to another!  

P.s. Subscribers are just a number. =) 

Looking for the right configuration

I came here by a fluke

Found lots of information

Presented by Linus and Luke

Not even a year later

With forums I started to play

It's clear to me

I’m here to stay

Cheers! :D

I found Linus Tech Tips when seaching for a (rather poor) computer case. I had no knoledge of system building, but thanks to LTT build guides and reviews I will be building a new system this fall! This channel and community really helped me get into computers by being both friendly and a bit humorous and being very informational.

So, thank you LTT and the community.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Thnx for all of your videos they have been very usefull but ı havent been able to built my own rig it would be owsome if ı could win the rig .

Always enjoyed watching Linus' videos on NCIX and spent about a week confused that there were no more videos until I figured out linustechtips existed ;)

1 million subcribers is awesome! keep it up.

Surface pro 3, come to meeeeeeee :) great work as always linustechtips :D

Congrats Linus and tech tips group for 1 million subscriptions and keep going  :) .You make things easy Linus and save our valuable time.Actually my first ever tech video on the youtube was yours.Available tons of easy learning videos of tech and computers which helped me when i needed the most.And i became sure about my first self build amd gaming system.  ;)  :D

First time I saw your videos was when I was looking at pc parts and looking at reviews for them. You most certainly have one of the best review series on YouTube for many pc parts and electronics.

i found your channel about a month ago when i was looking how to build a computer ( you should do more of them ) i watched your builds all that night which was worth it. I wanted to buy the parts separate but found a computer with all the parts i am looking for so i bought that through paypal and i got scammed and now im broke currently going through the disputing process woohooo, so winning this would be great but seriously tho do more build videos.... please , smiley face

Thank You guys, for always being so informative with the computer peripherals, parts and even tutorials. Keep up with the good work ^^   

Congrats on reaching 1mil subscribers!

I found LinusTechTips back in 2009 when I was first getting into the enthusiast PC scene and researching different products, though I'm really enjoying the way in which your content has evolved. I hope you keep growing and delivering us quality content.

...posting this while over 17hrs into the MOD24 stream.

i found your channel while looking for pc parts, since then i learned alot about how to build my own pc :)

If it wasn't for Linus and NCIX, my pc knowledge would be close to a 12 year old semi-core gamer. for real. and now after wathcing hundreds of videos from ncix and linustechtips and techquickie, my knowledge for pc is far far from what i ever thought possible. And the fact that the videos are funny and enjoyable to watch, that makes it so much better! the knowledge helps me understand how pc and everything behind and in front works. and if i wanna build my own pc machine i know where to look know. i am stuck on laptops because of moeny issues. i would buy a pc rig, but it's way too expensive. so  i rather buy a laptop for less money. I can't game that well because of it, so i bought a ps3 way back, and i game there.

I wasn't a member of Linutechtips community because i don't think i can contribute with anything, and all my questions i had, i found answers either in videos or here. so i never made an account. Now with this badass giveaway i think it's appropriate i made one. and i just might start commenting on posts :D .

I know what austin went through with his house being burned down, because three years ago a lighting striked my house and half of my house was destroyed in the fire, so i would love to win that austin evans signed laptop! if i win the pc rig, wow man now that would be a major BAWS moment.

Thank you again Linus and everyone behind Linus based channels all from NCIX, Linustechtips, Techquickie. I love your content and i am looking forward to seeing more!

Keep up the good work  B)

Luka Malenšek from Slovenia

I have watched many others poeple on youtube for info on computer builds n everything about computers but linus tech tips give straight up facts wether good or bad. i watch your videos for future builds n upgrades for the future. i would love to see more videos, benchmarks on the new gtx 970 n 980 vs. gtx titan. or on just anything that has to deal with computers. keep on the good work n you will get 2 million subscribers in no time. Word spread fast, when you do an awesome job.

Created an account just to post here and say thanks for making some great videos!

You and your team have been helping me a lot and I'm still using your videos to learn about computers. I have always wanted to be a computer teck, but I don't have confidence to go back to school so I have been learning about computers using your videos.

I don't come across spare money very often and recently my father passed away and leaving me at a few hundred dollars to buy buy computer parts but I have to Be smart because I have never built a computer and who knows when I will be able to replace the parts for it. Thank you and your staff for all their help ^^ 

PS I like gaming :) 

&

Kittens

Hope I win, thanks for the countless hours of entertainment, information and advice.

Well done LinusTecTips on the 1 million subscrizzlez! 

The first video I watched was for the sennheiser HD800.....(i still cannot afford them!). From there I liked the style of the review and ended up watching a ton of vids on things like CPU's and graphics cards non of which I should have any interest in since I do not use pc's for performance or gaming! (now planning on switching to a pc for gaming in the future!)

Easily the best thing about the videos is that they are honest and cut out any BS. Handy tech for under $100 is the most useful for me too. 

Keep up the good work. You guys will have 2 million subscribers in no time!

Peace  B)

Honestly Probably the most informative Channel in YOUTUBe. Love this channel. I am a newbie when it comes to computer parts and wanted to figure out how to build a custom Hackintosh. So I as I was doing some research on Youtube I fell on this Channel. Pretty cool. Have to say every one out there if your stuck on trying to figure out what part to get for your pc or trying to gage the difference between SLI and Crossfire, this is a great channel to look at. Thank you Linus tech tips for all your great info. I have built a great pc/Hackintosh because of your knowledge.

Your channel taught me most of what I know about computers and helped me build one. Congrats on 1 million, Keep up the good work, and please add a my content button for the mobile version of the website.