1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi linux! 

Winning this pc would indeed be a nice catch! Always wanted to game on a pc, but as of now, I'm stuck on a ps3..

But of course the other prices are awesome too!

Thank you!

The very first video I watched was Linus' Zalman Z11 Plus unboxing.  That video made me laugh quite a bit and I watched a few more even though I wasn't interested in the products.  Linus and his crew are what got me interested in tech in the first place and now I'm planning on persuing a degree in Electrical Engineering.  Linus, through his videos, helped me to understand electronics.  For that, I want to thank him and his crew, as well as the forum community who have all been nothing but helpful.  Thank you all! :lol:

congrats on 1 million subs, 

since you are thanking everybody, I would like to thank you too, I have learned so much from the videos and they stay entertaining.

I love the "Fast as possible" section. It has taught me a ridiculous amount  on how to improve and maintain my PC. You guys rule! thanks for the effort

Congratulations Linus, Slick, Edzel, Brandon, Taran, Nick and David. I have been following for 2.5 years or so and have learned so much about Hardware, Software and tech in general. May Techquickie and Channelsuperfun reach these heights. Oh and lets not forget CatTips.

Thank you so very much! :)

I have only recently stumbled upon your channels, but I must say that I look forward to each and every video that you and your team post. I reccomend your channels to all of my friends and customers that have an interest in technology or have a tech question that they need answered. I can happily say that your videos are a wealth of knowledge and entertainment, and that I will continue to watch each video you post. I wholeheartedly thank each and every member of Linus media group, please keep up the astounding work.

Nice to see you hit the one million mark! I've been a subscriber for years, back in the day you had about 100 000 subscribers.

What I would like to see in the future is more professional grade technology content like RAID cards, enterprise motherboards and processors etc.

Congrats on the subscribers, trounces my 8... I first found Tech tips after looking for a mouse, I found the Deathadder 2013 video and ever since have been razer fanboy and a Linus fan  :)

Make the small things count, teach midgets math (I know it's been done I just like using it every so often...)

Found LinusTechTips by a friend, who got me into PC stuffs, and today I consider it as clearly the best channel on the subject !

COOL man <_<

I can't really tell what my favourite food is, but it sure isn't potato.

I found the channel by searching for videos from linus after watching a video of an asus transformer prime ? in which he dropped it and was distracted for a while and i wanted to see more tech and found the channel and now rely on the channel for all pc tech and honest reviews and geeky jokes. Proud to be a subscriber. I would like to see more videos on workstation based pc equipment , more build guides and more jokes ! I am typing this from an Asus N550 a close cousin of the G550J just love this thing.

BTW do more laptop reviews!  

Hey Linus!

Ever since I was young I always wanted to be a Chef. I had practically set my career goals and was pursuing my education in Patisserie. Until one day my computer was acting up and I started looking online for solutions and came across your videos. I don't know what it was but your personality and your knowledge of computers captivated my attention and I started watching video after video from your channel. It was like the techie in me was unleashed after many years of lying dormant. I have watched videos from many other channels but yours always outshines the rest! 

Since then my whole career and education has diverted from Culinary Arts to IT. I now am pursuing my education in Network Security.

Even if I win or not I just wanted to thank you because if it weren't for you, I'd be a Chef and I'd never have known that I have a deep love for computers! So thank you.

Also, Congratulations on your company! I'm sure it'll be a BOOMING SUCCESS!!!  :) 

- Jeremy Jude

Found Linustech tips about 2 months ago. Was looking for reviews as I am planing to build new pc.

Hi Linus. I have been watching your videos for a long time now and they just keep getting better and better. Thank you for everything.

its great to stumble on your videos being i vist NCIX almost every day.

also hype hype hype hard to afford a gaming PC as an intern.

I want something ! :)  but seriously great videos and content ... keep mixing in fun and jokes with all that usefull informations :)

thank you guys for your work.

I can only say thank you for making my life a better place I dont care If I win or not I just want to watch your videos because they are the best on youtube.

Congratulations Linus!

I love your videos, they're all so damn interesting!

Keep up the great work!

Hey i just wanted to say i love Linustechtips because your videos always interest me i hope you channel grows to OVER 900000000 subs

Since you always welcome creativity here is my reply

........................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

Actually my favorite video to date and I have to watch it at least once a day (until I actually purchase the darn thing) is:  LG 34UM95 34" UltraWide Widescreen 21:9 Monitor - My New Favourite

Fell in love with the monitor after watching the video and will definitely get a hold of it soon.

Thanks again for the awesome videos that you and your entire team give us everyday!