1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations Linus! I found LTT almost two years ago recommended by a good friend of mine. Ever since then I have been watching and enjoying all your content and I can personally say that your channel has exponentially grown my knowledge of the computer tech industry. So for that I am deeply grateful and I know you will get a million more subscribers!

Well, I found LTT when I was looking to build my first rig. Channel helped me a lot building it! Installation guides, tips and unboxings helped me in deciding which to buy. I'd also want to see the old intro back! LOL

Thanks Linus and all the guys working behind the sences to create all of awesome content that is now immortalized on youtube! Keep up the great work!

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

RIG 2: Intel i5-8400, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070S

Spoiler

I have found LinusTechTips on youtube, when I was looking for a review for a headphone. And I think my first impressions where like "WoW... skinny dude with funny voice reviewing a product like it was second nature to him...". So I decided to watch some of the videos on the channel. I work with computers as a developer and even worked in a computer shop for 2 years, so I really like tech, gadgets, etc... but the way these products are presented in the videos youguys make... Its a very addicting and different experience then other reviewers. I live in a country where 95% of the stuff you are reviewing are not affordable for 80% of the people... but still... I watch each and every video... and not just because I love to see new stuff, and love to imagine that some day I can afford a high end rig, but to simply see these products in a different way. Not just the numbers and looks, but the real world scenarios, tests, impressions youguys provide.

I think youguys love what you are doing right now, and I think you know, but we love it too. Keep up the the good work! 

About the community giveaway: I think this is a great idea, I've found a lot of great information, buildlogs, etc on the forum, and even though I'm not a contributor, commenter, or active person on the forums, I still feel part of the "Community" even by just commenting on youtube videos, or watching WAN show live after midnight in my country :) I think there are a lot of people, who would follow youguys everywhere, and feel part of the "community" even when they only watch and enjoy your content!

Best of luck for everyone on this giveaway!

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the work you all are doing at the Linus Media Group. I love your honest, no bullshit and funny way of presenting and reviewing all things technology (well, at least quite a lot ;p) and I also love the build guides, especially because of the sane rationale for each system. Would be nice to see one on a system, that combines silence and low power consumption with still very good performance for gaming and editing. Keep up the good work!

I have been watching LinusTechTips for so long that I can't remember my subscription page without your videos. From your incredibly humble one-take unboxings to the now incredibly edited/produced full product reviews. They have all been fantastic! Yours and your teams personality and humour really come through in your work. 

I really am thankful for your un-biased review of products and how its not just about being the first YT video of a new release. 

Please please please keep up the amazing work!

As for the prize if I won, it would have to be the gaming rig!

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

Great video, congratulation on 100000 subscribers! Hope you don't stop making them! :D

post-96880-0-65416800-1411050201.jpg

Congrats to 1 million subscribers. :D  You guys are doing a fantastic job and your giveaways are awesome specially this one with an whole computer. LTT owns.

Learning from Linus has inspired me to build a web site that people can go to and watch tutorials on how to buil/upgrade/learn about computers. I am using videos of Linus as the primary tutorials. I hope to support Linus by showing people what he can do. And yes I did accidentally spell my name wrong.... does anyone know how to change that?

Congrats on 1 milion! Thats like one tenth of my entire country :D.

Thanks so much for everything you do.

With your help, I really go into the tech world and I think as a Gamer and even as a non-Gamer, it's really important to know a fair amount about the tech world.

I fixed and built so many systems for family members and friends with all the knowledge I gained thanks to your channel.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

I honestly don't remember when I saw your first video, but Iv'e watched them all since then! Great job guys!

Congratulations with the 1mill subs, I found linustechtips by looking for a new motherboard :P. Since i have learned a lot, that i didn't know from before. I really want to win the custom system since i need an all new computer upgrade.

I first found you guys trying to learn how to build my computer. Because of your videos, I have beeen confident making both my computer and many others for friends and family members.

Yes the dream of a year and maybe more!!! love ur channel! i hope i did this right now....but who cares! i found your channel the best when it comes to explaining stuff gonna build a pc of my own soon wen i can afford it some day...God luck to yua all and have a nice evening!.

intel core pentium 2ghz geforce gtx 8800 4gb ram and 250 gb storage win xp originally installed

1. A new gaming rig would be nice

2. Searching for Gpu R9-270- which I do know why it exists vs the R9 270x 

3. Review corsair products as I tend to buy them a lot give me an idea what to expect.

4. Beer

Linus & team - thank you for your professionalism, knowledge & the ability to express that in a clear, fun manner. Your videos are a pleasure to watch, informative & most of all entertaining!

​My first experience with LTT was after surfing the net for "how too's" on rebuilding my computer after moving in with my fiance. I came across Hardware Canucks and then through a combined giveaway LTT.

Thankyou!

Found Your Channel On Random Searching On YouTube & I Like You "Handy Tech Under $100" Series & Whole Computer Building Process

And Would Like More Budget Gaming CPU Builds If Possible!

And Yah! Definitely Excited  For The GiveAway!  :D  :)

post-141830-0-04874000-1411052315.jpg

So glad you and your team got 1 million subs because you really deserve the large audience for the work you all put in to get high quality videos to us daily! I found the channel because i was looking at the R9 270 for a new graphics card when i knew nothing about building a PC (i'm still pretty bad at it haha) and instantly subscribed. Through all the suggestions I've watched so many old NCIX videos it's crazy.
Anyway good luck to all of you in the giveaway and looking forward to watching a full WAN show live for once instead of just the last 10 minutes :)

I found Linus Tech Tips while looking for PC build guide.

I will like you to do unboxing of MSI Gaming 9 AC  or MSI x99s Gaming 9 AC motherboards.

Keep doing those awesome videos!!! :D

Thank you linus for all the content you release on a daily basis, I have learned a lot from your channel. I came across your channel when I was looking at reviews for radeon 7850 xfx DD edition gpu. Not knowing anything about pc's you have taught me a lot and I have had a lot of fun and laughs in the process. THANK YOU!!! :D you really deserve it :)