1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Epic channel fellas. I'm only a newbie to linus, came in search of a corsair 760t review on the path to updating my pc and have been hooked since. Watching your videos has been extremely helpful with getting together what I plan to purchase in the near future while increasing my general knowledge of pc components and the industry.  Personally I'm about as gumby as they come so I love that many of the bloopers make the final cut of your videos <3 xD

I found this Linus tech tips while looking to build my first PC over a year ago now I find myself constantly checking you tube and twitter to see when your videos are up.

My favorite videos are reviews on peripherals and I'm loving Chanel super fun.

so i just switches from an iMac to a pc... and I dont really need the surface but i could certainly use a laptop if i start studying next year

oh and grats for 1 million subs ;D

i found linus tech tips through youtube sugesstions but LOL i kept reading it as linuxtechtip

Well, i started to watch you linus with your old unboxing video. They were amazing, i really liked that someone open the boxes to see what it is inside of them!
Thanks a lot linus.

You really deserve 1mln of subriscribers. I hope you get more and more

I think you guys are cool, keep up the good work.

seeing you having fun with this validates my obsesion xD

Thanks for existing, without you guys i would still have known nothing about computers.

I just wish i would have found you earlier. I was searching on YouTube to find out more about my PC, i came across an early i7 video on NCIXcom- linus as host. The further into the video i got, i realised that i actually enjoyed the video. So i found myself repeatedly clicking related NCIXcom videos until the early hours, binge watching if you will ;)

It's a love story, really

gg

Also, GOD I HOPE I WIN! :D

Congratz !!! My favourite videos ( and the reason I subscribed to your youtube channel ) are by far the WAN shows . I could listen to Linus and Luke talk forever , they make such a great team ;). It looks like you've built a great community here and I will definitely check out the forums more often. Congratulation again to the whole Linus Media Group and keep up the good work!

It's nice to see this community get bigger and bigger congratulations on 1million subscribers

That gaming pc looks good /Anton

i found Linus Tech Tips very helpful .. i learn alot about technology .. thanks to you and your group

i hope to win the G550J because i need a new laptop.

Found your channel through reddit!

Also favourite food has to be lasagne! :D

Congratulations on 1 million subs!

I don't expect to win.

Hope I can win something. Thanks for the amazing content Linus, you deserve your success.

Congratulation for your success. Hope you will keep adding new videos and good luck to you all in the giveaway :D

This is my first post, its not to win any contest but it is to say thanks. I am a PC builder and repair tech and I find your videos fun and informative about new products. I've been subscribed since the good old days of the quiet shy Linus reviewing water cooling parts in grany videos right up to the high quality videos we see today. You take subject matter that, while important, can be a little boring and you make it fun. I get my daily dose of tech and usually a laugh or two as well.

So again I say from all of us: Thank you to all the Linus media personnel (and never forget your wife, supporting you through these years).

First of all, congratulation !!! 

Thank you !!!

Fantastic work!!!

Keep it up!!! ;)

I have been watching linustechtips for like 8 months now, I accidently discovered the channel by looking up on youtube, since then, I watch his shows daily.

I started watching Linus Tech Tips around 1-2 years ago, and I've watched almost every single video Linus has posted. Best Computer Hardware reviews I've seen on Youtube! Love your channel Linus!

Hey! Keep up the vids man, really like them. (especially the AMD reviews ;D)

First I found you while I was looking reviews about different keyboards and again when I was trying(still trying) to figure out how to build a gaming PC on a budget. Id like to see even more reviews about gaming hardware.

Your content are always fantastic, in the future i'd like to see some wearables review, and get back to the old days with the unboxing. 

If I won I would want the gaming PC. When I first decided to build my first budget gaming PC, I wasn't sure exactly what certain things meant and do with each other. I was already pretty decent with computers, but I had never actually built one so I didn't know what parts work well together. When I started learning I kept watching the videos when they came out so that I could learn more, and Linus was a great way to learn. I could have read about it, but most of the time that's confusing and it makes it harder for people to make smart decisions. I'm glad that I discovered Linus and his group because I'm excited to learn about new things. If it wasn't for them I would have either not built the computer or I would have bought stuff that doesn't work well together.The final reason I would want the gaming PC is because I want to be able to give my current gaming PC away to my friend who has been struggling in life and gaming makes him happy, so it'll be worth it.