1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey Linus, I may not be active on your forums but I've watched most of your videos. Congrats on 1 million viewers and thank you for having a variety of videos related to tech.
Your computer builds inspired me to build a computer myself (with the help of a friend) and your channel is one of the channels with the most useful reviews I've seen. It really helped me on choosing parts for my computer and peripherals for it.

I remember watching Linus on NCIX with his bleach blonde hair. Ive been hooked ever since.

Keep up the great work guys!
You really helped me getting into all this computer stuff years ago.

And unlike other Youtubers you built a really awsome community with a nice forum!

See you in the next WAN show :D

And good luck to everyone here (;

All I can say is many thanks to Linus,because of him I learned alot about pc and managed to build my very 1st gaming pc back to 2010 and its still working even tho i passed it to my mom  :o after that I managed to build 5 more pc which 2 of them was given away to my brother (Graduation gift) and my sister who keeps asking for a good pc .Keep up the good work.

Hello Linus!

I found you while looking for parts to build my pc.

I had a lot of help from you when finding parts and tips!

And have now spent lots of hours watching your videos and have gathered all info to build it...

The problem is just that i have not built it yet. My budget is not enough!

So i entered your NCIXcom QR code hunt and got 22 QR's but did not win anything. :(

Maybe this giveaway will help me get the super speed computer of my dreams!

Thank you

Linustech you are fantastic you have helped me to learn a lot about PC hope we can see more giveaways from you but thank you for the greats vid you have made and i hope you never stop making vid

Keep up with the awesome work. could you review the msi gaming gtx 750 ti 2gb  and fx 6300 plz .I hope to see you at 2 million sub mark :D

Great videos, keep going guys! Maybe do a small Q&A series with user tech questions :)

Yay, Just want to say that linus tech tipsis one of the only channels i didn't get bored of. Keep going, your stuff is amazing !

I Hope one of your give a ways will come here in Philippines! LOL! Congrats Linus!!

I found the LTT youtube channel, while looking for computer part reviews, a few weeks ago and subscribed on the spot. Believe it or not I wasn't much of a youtuber (caveman alert I know) before but now I'm and hooked on all the great content on there. 

Anyway I signed up here to Congratulate you all on reaching 1 million subscribers, I've been meaning to sign up earlier but never got around to it.Continue to produce your usual high quality content and I will be a happy camper and now that I have signed up on the forum you will probably see me pop my head in to talk to other techies!

It'd feel quite awkward to ask for anything in the giveaway, seeing as I'm very new to the community, however I won't say no to anything should I be chosen (who would really, quite mouth watering things that are up for grabs :D)

/Chris Bear

Linus your videos is helping me out alot! thank you for that and keep up the good work!

and for the commnuity its amazing! 

Whoop good job Linus see your channel when looking for installing CPU

Hi Man First Congrats for your  Million Subscribers and i hav been following you past 1 years and i always like your expressions you do in your videos and the techquikie it is very informative also and i once again congrats you and Keep it  up... guyss..... :)  :) 

I buy hardware moslty based on your viedos, because you're awesome! Also i ate Nutella for breakfast today! :D

I found the Linus Channel after my old mainboard was broken.

First I was so unhappy but now I am so glad I have found the Linus Channel on youtube.

And can you review the new AMD Fx Processors. PLEASE!

Oh I like to have the custom PC by the way

Congratulation on your 1 million subscribers, you guys deserve it and I wish you many more! Awesome content, don't remember how I stumbled upon your channel though :) 

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

LinusTechTips helped me build my first pc! its a pretty decent pc, i7 4770k, gtx 760, 250 840 evo SSD, 1TB WD HDD, 8GB RAM. without this channel i probebly wouldnt have been able to build it. keep up the good work! (sorry for my bad english i'm from the Netherlands

I love watching your videos because everything presented looks so sexy and professional. :)

I watch LTT and Ncix videos every night before sleep. I mostly lurk and watch but sometimes leave comments helping people in the video comments. There is some cool stuff going on there. I should probably start using the forums -I will probably show off my new build here. Thanks for the awesome videos that I have been watching almost every day for the last year!