1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been meaning to join the forum for a long while, seems like no better time than now! Thank you for all the info in your videos - I'd be lost trying to choose parts without them.

Asus X99-Deluxe  |  i7 5820k  |  16GB DDR4  |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G  |  Samsung 850 Evo + 840 Evo 500GB  |  NZXT H440

I found LinusTechTips through "As Fast As Possible" and ever since then I feel amazing. I always wanted to get into pc more than I did, but at first i just has no idea what I was doing. I have learned more in this past year about pc than ever before. I now know more than my uncle (who was considered the pc guru of the family) and I can actually have conversations with him about computer concepts that make the rest of my family lose their minds. You guys have also introduced me to the vast pc community on youtube and reddit that I didn't know existed. There is just something really special about the pc community that I can't really explain, but it fuels me to move forward and leaves me constantly thinking. I am happy to announce that I will also soon be a full member of the glorious pcmasterrace!!!

My Upcoming Build:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  (Purchased For $165.28) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.65 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock 990FX Killer ATX AM3+ Motherboard  (Purchased For $126.69) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  ($86.98 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($109.99 @ Micro Center) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($56.98 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 285 2GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($249.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Rosewill Galaxy-02 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.00 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive: LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  ($59.98 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master SickleFlow 69.7 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($6.99 @ Micro Center) 
Total: $1009.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-18 03:48 EDT-0400
CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Motherboard: ASRock 990FX Killer, Memory: G.Skill Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400, Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB and Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 285, Case: Rosewill Galaxy-02, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold, Optical Drive: LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

Hey there guys, forgot to enter the draft for the giveaway when i saw your video. 
I don't know what to say so I'll repeat my youtube comment in hopes that you might read it ^^

"Congratulations Linus and Co. 

You guys have found the perfect line between informative and fun content about a subject  that most people find boring and/or difficult to follow. 

Your ability for presentation and your passion for what you do shows in every video and it's what differentiates this channel from the hundreds of other tech channels.

Even though I'm a bit salty about it, I respect the fact that you're giving away that laptop to your dedicated community members. They deserve it more than I or any other random sub does.
Here's to another 1 million subs!"

So that's that. 
God luck to everyone, and I'll see ya around guys! :D

PS. My favorite food is Pastitsio >google it<

I found LTT while searching for information before doing my first build. Now I watch it for the reviews. Great job guys!

I found Linus Tech Tips while I was searching for a independent Razer Blade review. I like all the build videos and the "Good stuff under 100$" series

Linus is the best tech channel out there, we all know we check at least one video from Linus before building a pc..

i found linus channel while looking for reviews for PC Cases and i just geekly fell in love with the channel ;p 

would definitely love some gaming reviews :D 

i’d like to win the Custom PC built by Linus.

at the end thanks linus for all the help and the info i learned from your channel

Hey LinusTechTips,

This is my first post and just wanted say that we really love your content here in Sri Lanka. We don't have half the stuff you review in our country so we need to have it shipped. So knowing what exactly to expect has been so helpful. Oh and thanks for the giveaways as well :D

Regards,

Bhagya

first saw you when you were at NCIX and i was building my first machine with a core2 quad. been a awesome journey since then. also got me into building my own systems, now people come to me for help here thanks guys you are awesome :) 

I think that you've done a great job in making PC gaming look good, and your builds are great at saying that you don't need to be bill gates to be a PC gamer, which is a common myth.

Keep it up!

Hi guys.

I love you. I don't remember how I found you but it was about 2 years ago when I first started getting into computers stuffs. I have leaned so much from you guys and love your effort. (oh and I love your vlogs please do more...maybe stuff like where you do something crazy with the whole Linus media group?) Oh and I need a new laptop kinda.....macbook is giving up on me

ALL HAIL GABEN!

P.S.: I love you so much that I even disabled adblock on this page <3  :rolleyes:

I recently found out, that your amazon affiliate code works in multiple regions. Please mention that. I honestly thought it was only US/Canada and not here in Germany as well. My shortcuts have been adjusted accordingly

Congratulations on the 1 millions subscribers.

I have been wanting a Surface Pro for sometime now but the cost has been the biggest turn off for me. However the surface would give me everything I need for work and will be much more portable then my current rig

Congrats on the 1 million subs on youtube, LMG crew !

I found LTT on youtube when i was searching for product review which i can't remember anymore what product is it. At first i saw the old intro which Linus came out of the box which i think was pretty "cheap" xD. After that when i was opening youtube,  i always saw a suggestion of his video, so i watch them, then after that i finally sub to his channel, the content is really great with that high quality video, i really like it ! Keep up the good work guys !

And i just hoping that there will be an episode of the ultimate backup tutorial, i knew that there are so many ways to do it and there is a ton of tutorial about it, but I'm just hoping that Linus could make a good and easy to digest tutorial, rather than a fairly complex tutorial ("IMO") i found on the internet.

Anyway Good Job LMG, and good luck for the draw everybody : )

I need to work hard because I realized my toys are not cheap.

Linus , i can proudly say and will never forget all the stuff i learned from you , i was trying to build a PC for Gaming for almost 3 Years now (it took me awhile to collect the money) but i managed to build a Decent PC , i watched a ton of videos on PC parts how to build your custom PC and the Build quality and good brands of parts on YouTube Google etc, but most of them where difficult to understand the only ones i trusted watching and understanding really good where yours.

So after all the research i had done and the knowledge i was given  buy your Videos i Build this PC ( its coming in 2 days )

Specs: GPU:              NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5

CPU:                Intel® Core™ i7-4790 Processor

Ram:           G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1600MhZ "Blue ones"

Motherboard: ASRock H97 PRO4

Case:             NZXT Phantom 630

SSD:              Samsung 840 EVO-Series 250GB

HDD:             Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 rpm

PS:                Corsair RM Series 650 Watt 80PLUS Gold

just wanted to post it here so you can see it easier , because you might not see it in your email or something like that , keep up the good work with helping people like me, your the best !!!

Never done one these before, wow 1095 pages, well this is going to get buried somewhere. I found you through researching RAM needs, and since then have been watching your channel a fair bit.

I am impressed with your growth rate!

I would love to win a surface pro, I actually quite need one as a student for Uni!

following your youtube channel for a while now, now finally time to go on the forums here. keep on doing this good work!

Congartulations, and nice work.. Can't wait to see the room watercooling loop..

Congratz on a Million,

I found linustechtips on youtube through the triple projector gtx 590 video when I was looking a building my first computer.

Can't wait for mod24 videos!

Looking around for a Surface ... and Linus give it away !? This is destiny :D