1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions ! I love your unusual review videos. :) .

I've been watching for over a year now - but I've never registered on the forum until now! Congrats on 1 million subs.

Benchmarks/statistic/other information you guys provide is pretty awesome, and good for comparisons. Thanks for quality content.

Thank you so much Linus for helping me not waste ny Money. I feel Like you dont Even have to thank us since you put so much work in to tour videos.

it's a giveaway!!!!!!!!!!

1 million sub, you guys deserved it!!!!

I found linustechtips by searching videos for the I7 4790k, and since then, I always Linustechtips videos. My favourite style of video from linus is the informal one, because he gives a very complete information about a product while being interesting and fun to watch.

In a future I would like to see a video about Crucial Mx SSDs.

You guys are my favourite YouTube channel. Your videos are of amazing quality and as long as you keep doing what you do, I'll keep watching. Thanks guys!

Is this how I enter? I hope so. I'd like to win the gaming PC since I all ready have a laptop. That by the way runs pretty poorly. Good luck everyone. Thank you everyone at Linus Media Group for uploading some of the best content on the internet. Cheers.  :)

I first saw Linus Tech while looking through the real deal about tech specs, the way that those beautiful pieces of hardware embody our human essence. Thus I must congratulate you with a kneel of knightly glorykneel_before_the_wargod-1ep.jpg

200_s.gif.tumblr_lm9a1v3A7g1qidtq3.gif

Well done on 1M.

A big thank you for the years and years and great reviews without all the BS.  It's so nice to have products compared/reviewed in a way that makes it simple, and enable us to decide where to spend our $$$.

Thanks again,

Madgiecool

How I meet LinusTechTips? That dates back to last year when I was the YouTube manager of an internet shop, I PMed on YouTube but didnt expect a reply because usually a YouTuber with large subs wouldn't reply to not so famous companies but linus did. 

And linus didnt ask for any extra fees....

The videos are both funny and informative, keep up the good work

Half tech geek, own all kinds of new RC heli, quadcopter, boat, car version, Chinese teacher

I found LinusTechTips a LOOOOONG time ago, back when Linus was doing the outdoor unboxings! I would occasionally pop in and check a few of his videos. Watching his videos really made me get into computers and everything computer related. I built my computer thanks to his tutorials and even bought some items because he recommended them. Congratulations Linus and Linus Media group, a well deserved one million subscribers!!

Dear Linus,

I loved your videos since the first time I saw you about a year ago. Watching PC builds I came across you and I've been a fan since. You really inspire me to do this type of thing when I grow up ,only 15, Your doing a good thing to inform everyone via internet about technology before they go and buy stuff or reading into it for hours. I would like some more videos of PC builds with new CPUs and GPUs and maybe some really awesome cases. So "Thank You Linus" for all your help and kindness hope great things for you! Let's go for 2million Next Year! .......Btw I like pizza

Sincerely, Nick

I dont start a day of work until i do two things ..

1- Have Breakfast on my desk

2- Watch new linus tech tips videos while having breakfast

Thank you for keeping me entertained while I am shoving 2x Egg Mac Muffins !

Cant wait to see the golden youtube play button !

Linus! 

Being a girl, it can get intimidating when learning about technology - so I'm so thankful for your YouTube videos. I found you one day when I was searching more information about SSDs. Thanks man, you're awesome. Your videos are fun to watch and you explain things clearly. Hopefully one day I'll no longer feel like a noob, especially around experts and engineering students. I'm going to take apart my laptop for the first time ever...let's hope it survives  :lol:

I only recently discovered Linus Tech Tips as I just got into computers, I've just built my own PC using knowledge from your videos and help from the awesome people on these forums (seriously, what a community!) I may be new here but I'm glad I've found such an awesome place. Congrats on 1 million subscribers and heres to many more!

I have been procastinating making a forum account until today. I just wanted to say I have been following you ever since NCIX. Love your videos man! We all appreciate you!

*heres to me winnin it big!* *crosses fingers.... toes.... and .... eyes*

#LinusPlzVisitAustralia :D

My chances of winning are 2 tiny lol 
PC master race!
Their subreddit is legit packed full of linus haha

if i lived in Canada i would hunt you down and give you a high five for giving 1 million people enough enjoyment that they subscribed to you

(unless all of them are bots) but even then i would still give you a high five for the hours and hours of enjoyment and help you have given me

but sense i live in the US and do not have a passport or the time to meet you and give you a high five i will give you a cyber high five

_.-._              | | | |_              | | | | |              | | | | |            _ |  '-._ |            \`\`-.'-._;             \    '   |              \  .`  /               |    |   <------ this looks a lot better in the editor  

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius