1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love all your videos! I really like watching your "Pc Builds". I hope you keep making more videos! Also I hope you enjoy your team and get even bigger!

I'm looking forward to some new videos. Also congrats on 1 Million Subscribers!

Even if I don't win this Giveaway I still hope you enjoyed this post! :)

o/

Wanted to say i really like the feeling linusmediagroup puts off.

Just a bunch of nerds having a good ol time making videos and taking the time to somewhat goof around while still getting stuff done.

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers, well me myself and I found Linus when I was looking up graphics cards on YouTube and at that time he was a super young guy working at NCIX doing reviews. Also he was being his crazy self at different NCIX store openings and asking questions for prizes to ppl in line waiting to get in. As for what type of video I like its the under $100 products because im poor and can't afford anything more than $100. And for future videos I would like to see the whole Linus tech group do a gaming lan party in the house playing Call Of Duty. With all of those geeks under one roof im sure you guys can pull it off.

Linus is probably my most favourite tech reviewer out there... if he says a product is good then I know it truly is - no hidden agendas (getting bought by sponsors etc). Linus has shown what commitment and affection can achieve and he deserves his million subscribers 100%.

I cant buy anything if I dont see your review... Keep on Rocking guys.. You taught me what value for money means you made me understand that I have an enthusiast in me and you are the reason I have the judgement to build my own so beautiful system...

Hi Linus from the UK. I think you and the other members of Linus Media Group are fantastic, you create the best, most helpful tech videos in my opinion on youtube and the linustechtips forums have also helped me a couple of times when i've needed an answer for a question. Without watching your videos i would have pretty much no knowledge of pc's and how they work and what parts they consist of etc etc. I am still yet to build my first pc as I am 16 with no job (at the moment) and only have my case, motherboard, ram and power supply so far. So thank you for teaching me about pc's and tech in general i appreciate it and i think you have done really well with creating and expanding Linus Media Group. Thanks, Linus.

(also, luke has a cool name)

Linus, please review your family. Or just keep up your amazing work. Or both. Hi mum.

THE HYPE IS REAL! I will do an unboxing video if I win, which I probably wont, but we'll see. Not sure if I have to post what I want...

Wow, guys, so exciting!

For me, it all started when I was looking to build a value-oriented AMD APU system. That's when I stumbled upon some of your build guides, and the first video that especially "got me" was the Ultimate Watercooling Overkill Build Guide. I was telling myself, "Who is so crazy to do this?". And I loved your video! The editing work, I had never seen before, the dedicated hard-working dudes over there "in the screen" were awesome! Since then, you've become my ONLY tech channel that I watch daily, and love your reviews, unboxings, build guides, jokes and sometimes childish stupid things that you do.

Well, enough of that crap. Let's thank the team ...

Linus, I'm so excited right now. I know you (or someone else from the team) is actually going to read this. I am so GLAD and thankful of the fact that you've followed your dreams, you've found the money and people and time to do this and now we have an awesome community and a channel! You thank us, the subscribers in the video, but now:

I want to thank YOU and the whole team, for every single video you've made, where you've brought such awesome and educational content, for every explanation and benchmark to help me make my decision for buying stuff, and, most importantly, For every moment you've made me smile and laugh. THANK YOU!

Keep them coming, love your videos, and I will always find time for them. You are the guys, you are made of steel, you cannot and will not let us down, and we're behind you! ;)

Yay giveaway. Linus Tech Tips has been extremely helpful for my finding great computer components and info in general... Thank You

HYPED!

Love your vids, funny and educational at the same time. keep up the good work :)

I found Linus Tech when i was looking for GTX Titan reviews, just amazing. I found simply incredible how you can mix nice humor with simplicity,things you say sound naturally and with an incredible mood. My favorite videos are those that you place the most powerful processor, the video card with better performance and everything runs smoothly like it should.

My favorite food ? well, it's a little different from actual . It's called ''Bobó de camarão'' a traditional food in Brazil (place where i live), just delicious and the smell of shrimp gives water in the mouth.

Thank you.

Congrats on 1 million love the great computer hardware videos hope you hit 2 million . 

I would love the computer.

I started watching in 2011 when I was trying to put my pc together (I didn't know shit about computers) and have been hooked on tech sins, ps I'm really impressed with what you have done with the channel you've really taken the channel to a whole new level. (:

Thank you linus for the great videos and i believe i found you 2 years ago when i was looking at motherboards and i watched your unboxing of the Maximus V Formula.

Hey Linus and Luke, as you'll being drawing these out. So I remember when Luke join so many years ago and when the rest so slowly join. Great Video's and Forum Content to watch and read. Also I purely agree with you that Australian internet sucks. So I live in the capital of Australia and in a very well built up area. So my lovely speeds are 4Mb/s Down Max and 1.1 Mb/s Up Max. So it's great.

Have fun and keep doing what you guys do great.

Sam - Master_Mas

Twitter - @_Master_Mas_

I'M IN COLLEGE SO I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING CLEAVER BUT I WANT TO WIN BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SINCE YOU HAD THAT BRIGHT ASS HAIR :D

Thanks LTT team for providing me great content for getting me through these past year. I hope you guys continue to keep making videos. Keep up the great work!

I was really into PCs and a friend recommended me to Linus Tech Tips. I instantly started watching the videos on the channel and made a forum account. Congratulations Linus. You deserved it and I think your job would be the best in the world. My friend and I always talk about how much we would want to work there. To end it all, have fun with your YouTube channel and I can't to watch the WAN show on Friday!

WOW, Congratulations on reaching 1M  Subs, very happy for you and your team, I always liked the vids that you don't say the camera mans name and everyone gets hyped about the name of the camera man :D,

I just joined here bc i just found out about it but I've been watching linus for a few months now. I think I'm going to enjoy my stay. Thanks Linus for making the best videos :)

Congrats on reaching 1mil 

Time to hit 2mil ;)