1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I remember back in the old days when you whould have to pause for a truck to go past while you unboxed a product and its amazing to see how far you and the team has come over the years. Great job guys, keep it up :)

I would actually like to thank Linus and the crew for opening a new world to me. Growing up my parents weren't really big on buying electronics for me. So i just settled for playing sports which i was good at. I always dreamed that i would become some pro football player or basketball player because that's all i really knew. It wasn't until i had a career ending injury that my dreams wouldn't come true. I get very down and depressed because my whole life was based around sports. I really didn't know anything else that peeked my interest. Then one day i was at a friends house when i saw him watching one of linus ncix unboxings. I remember thinking how nerdy linus was and how i had no clue what he was talking about. Then my friend said i should watch some videos before i start to criticize you for doing what you love to do. So i gave it a few videos and linus actually made me very interested in computers. I stararted watching all his older videos and the more i watched, the more i started to like computers. Not soon after that i wanted to build my first pc but didnt really have the money. I started to save money so i can build my very own pc, but once school started i had to use that money to pay for books and classes etc. I was talking to my counselor one day when she asked my what did i want to major in. I never really thought about what my major would be so i had no real idea. She asked what my interest are and i told here that i just recently started to get into computers. That's when she told me that i should major in something dealing with computers if i like it so much. After doing some research i found that i wanted to do information technology security, so i found an online college that had some course but i need experience in the field to get accept or i need certifications acceptable to the college. Now im in the processes of getting my certs, trying to further my goal of learning all there is to know about computers. I really have to thank you linus for opening doors that you didn't really know you opened for me. I'm truly grateful and will continue to support you and the team!

Love watching the reviews, good luck to everyone in the draw :)

so now that linustechtips has achieved 1 million subs, its time to set the new goal for 1.5 million subs

I've found LinusTechTips because I'm looking for hardware reviews on YouTube, then I stumble at LinusTechTips and became my go to review videos ever since

Congrats! I love you videos and its fun to watch them because the good quality and you Linus. I think you ar one of the best youtubers and I hope you make more cool videos.

I would be a happy it if you make a server setup guid. I am proud to be one of your one million sub :) P.S.: maybe more Linus Cat Tips videos ;) 

I found the channel when i was searching for a video on how to build a gaming computer 

This is my first post on this forum, but I have been following the youtube channel for a long time now. Came across this channel on the youtube when I was in the process of figuring out my pc upgrade some time ago and got hooked on; especially the tech quicky ones. There is something in the videos that make it feel honest and interesting. It has  a way of making you feel involved. 

I am kicking myself for not signing in to this forum so late. 

Cheers

I can't believe how far the channel has gone, I first found Linus about 3 years ago and what a ride its been since then! 

Congratz to the crew and Linus thank you for taking the risk associated with this style of business and best luck in the future.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

I like Jalopeños and I've found Linustechtips when I was looking for a new gaming keyboard and mouse.

I really didn't know how this company began, and well, now because of you 1kk, I know, so congrats to that, ^^.

Your YB chanel is pretty much awesome :)), I do like the „more humanity in it” =)) part.

Gratz on 1Mil and that golden play button mmmmmmm. Always watch your videos as i find them entertaining and informative. Hope Linus Media Group continues to grow and grow forever! :)

SPECS! | CPU: Intel i7 7700k @ 5.2GHz | Cooling: EK Fluid Gaming A240G| GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition | RAM: GSKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200MHz | MOBO: ASUS Z270G ROG Strix | CASE: Corsair Obsidian 350D  | PSU: Corsair RM650 | Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB NVMe, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB mSATA, Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Primary Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q | Keyboard: Logitech G810 | Mouse: Logitech G900 |
- - - - > FIRST BUILD LOG < 
- - - -

The one thing i value the most about linustechtips is transparency, you guys always tell us who is sponsoring something and you never lie about anything. Everyone knows exactly where the money is coming from and what youre using it for and i really appreciate that. I also really like that you dont take yourself too seriously. 

Linus! I love you man. Congrats on the huge milestone! I can't decide what I want you to review in the future and honestly I don't mind. Sometimes you review products that I have no interest in but I watch regardless because you manage to make it entertaining. My favourite food is a Microsoft Surface Pro 3, it's an expensive taste so maybe you could help me out? All the best to Linus media group and the whole community!

Linus you are an awesome person :D and congratulations on hitting 1,000,000 subs!

I like ducks :P

Thank you,

From the bottom of my heart you have given me greater knowledge of how to build a computer as well as the different components of a computer, your videos have given me a fresh chance in life because now I have a succecful job working with computers and before I had a job stacking shelves and setting out fruit.

Thank you so much,

Azza

Congrats Linus and Team, and Thank you for providing good information about products but more importantly about sharing your knowledge of IT equipment and how it all works. I found your channel when googling on how to install SSD's and was hooked. Keep it going and don't forget about the nubs out there like me who appreciate you breaking the "message" down so that we can comprehend it and we then share your vids around as a good demo of how to explain in a informative and interesting manner. Big Thumbs up from the Land Downunder.

Well done in reaching 1,000,000 subs dude, Awesome job,

I managed to first find Linus Tech Tips on YouTube when i was looking for a reliable product review of a high end gpu from a few years back. and you guys came up in the top 10 search results, i checked the video out, founsd it really helpful and then game your channel a good looking over. And WOW did i find your videos so helpful with building my then pc. Thanks linus for the great help.

But as for a product id like to see, well i would love to see like some really nice limited edition run gear, like the high end designer InWin pc cases that always turn heads or other things like that, Because that is just something that I and many other people will never be able to experience in video format of this high quality.

CPU: i7 6700K with EK Asus Z170S Monoblock MOTHERBOARD: Asus Sabertooth Z170 S  RAM: 16gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance with EK waterblock  GPU: Galax GTX 1070 HOF with Bitspower Full cover HOF waterblock CASE: Fractal Designs Define S Storage: OS: Samsung 950 Pro 512gb, Mass: 3tb WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850i DISPLAY: Acer Predator x34 COOLING: Complete CPU + GPU + Ram water cooling loop with 1 x 240mm and 1 x 360mm rads KEYBOARD: Corsair K95 RGB with Cherry Brown switches MOUSE: Razer Mamba 4G SOUNDCARD: Creative Labs Zx 5.1 HEADPHONES: Beyerdynamics custom pro one OS: windows 10 home

Congrats on 1 million !

I found your videos when searching for "How to build a PC", but when i saw more videos i subscribed right away  :D

Ps: My favourite food is pizza  :P

Thank you Linus for the awesome content that you and the crew create eevery day! Love ya <3

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

i would be great full to win anything aha:) as long as the great content still get uploaded :D