1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hello!

I like your videos! You can make my day happy :)

My favourite food is tomato soup.

I Found this channel when I started to get into pc gaming.

Great channel, it's my favorite by far.

You thanked us(The community) in your video, but i want to thank you for being there at all the times i've been looking in to building at new computer and even just single components in my PC.

So THANK YOU, Linus (and the entire crew!) for making these quality&infomative videos!

Congrats on your million subscribers and keep giving us more tech reviews. 

I found out about the Linus tech channels when I was about to graduate from high school and I started getting into building PCs. Well at the time I had no idea how to go about the task, so my brother showed me this video of Linus creating a monster spec PC. The PC build video was very helpful and was filled with details that would make the best possible build. Thanks to all the hard work put into making the tutorial, I was able to confidently build a PC. 

After weeks of searching for an in depth video that wasn't 50hrs long, I ran into the Tech Quickies.  I figured one video was a fluke, but then I ran into a few other videos giving me tons of info in a very quick concise manner.  I was stunned, and naturally subscribed.  After a week, I started watching the other channels, and now I'm hooked.  To the point where even if I fully know of a concept or about a product, I still watch the videos in case there's something I've missed.  Linus, all his channels, and this forum have been my primary go-to whenever I have a computer problem or question... or just simply want to talk tech.

I've actually even compiled a DVD of concepts and techniques for friends with the videos...  Why not just send them to YouTube you ask?  Well we all have those lazy friends don't we?  You can send a friend to Google, but you can't make them properly and effectively search.

I found this channel first when i searched for "Linux" because that was intresting i thougt then. Later, when My computer was running slow, i was searching for a computer as replacement i found your 1500$ build guide. I watched it once and thougt it was very intresting and i ended up watching the clip a total of 5 times. Then i thougt: Hey, theres maybe more stuff. And thats how i ended up regulary (like 5 times a day) watching Linustechtips videos.

(Sorry if i spelled wrong i typer this on a tablet with a sprained left hand)

It's Tuesday, the Bills are going 19-0 to the Super Bowl, Linus is going to give me all the stuff, it's a good day.

mmmmmm...  i like tacos, real tacos.

btw congrats for your subs

Subbed to you on all 3 of my youtube accounts, followed you on twitter ect. Why? because if it wasnt for you i wouldnt of even took IT in college, you inspired me to build my friends pc's ect for them. And i learnt everything about computers from you! and when i'm in college the teacher always ask's me 'how do you know all of this' i just reply. Linus tech tips on youtube, and she looks babbled. But yeah, im just here to say like thank you for all your videos and inspiring me. I dont really have a good pc because im not that rich, but one day you inspiring me will get me a job and ill pay able to pay for a good one. Thank you once again! My fav youtuber!!

Congrats on 1M Linus, you really deserve all your fame considering all the hard work you put in from the day you started. I've always enjoyed watching your unboxings and reviews on products, and i have learned a lot about computers from your videos. Keep up the good work and good luck on your career!

P.S. i love your voice <3 

I am so happy that you guys finally hit 1 million subscribers! Honestly, you guys really do deserve it! I remember the first time I found one of your videos from the recommended section of YouTube back in 2011, I've been subscribed to you and ncix since then, and have watched many, many of your videos. Because of your awesome personality and ability to make just about anything look fun when it comes to building custom rigs, I have followed your how to videos and built my own rig that has been powering through anything I ask of it for the last 3 years. With that being said, this thing is slow as balls man. All the hardware is aging along with me and with that, I want something better, that custom built pc signed and built by you would be an honor to receive. But anyways, again, congrats on the milestone and I wish you much happiness! Thanks for everything that you've taught me! 

Yey!!! I'm so happy that this channel has 1 Million Subs! I hope you will continue to make videos forever! 

More AFAP for on some basic inforamtion for noobs, and maybe some basic how to info for simple upgrades.

But reguardless, thanks for the information that you have provided. I was out of the loop on computer information that it was just sad....

You said Floppy......

i have been enjoying your videos for a while now and honestly i think you are my favourite subscription. Thanks for you awesome videos, and guiding me on buying new stuff and also a good source of learning new stuff. Thanks :lol:

I found linustechtips trying to learn basics on computer hardware, I then found NCIX thanks linus for all your tips! I have finally built my own rig

Thanks for all the content, watch the wan show every week!

When you recommended something or rather said it didn't suck, i was always pleased with the product, if i got it.

So, way to go. :):P

I found Linus tech because i was going to build my first computer and i watched about 10 different videos of various gpus,cpus motherboards until i decided to hit subscribe. I just really liked how quick and seamless you deliver your opinions on a certain product. Keep it up!

i was looking to build my on computer when i saw your videos... good job and next 2 mil subscribers.

Found your videos helpful when building my first rig. Since then have watched all your reviews when comparing products to buy (keyboards, mice).