1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The majority of gadgets that I own are from your great unboxing videos. Before buying anything, I always look on your channel to see if you've reviewed it. Most of the time you have! Also, your build guides are amazing which is how I found your channel.

I would like to see more videos on creative ways of winning giveaways, just because I never win anything!  :)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers and keep on entertaining!

You made it, 1million subscribers good to See that you made it after your long time in youtube.

I had found you at your beginnigs and your Video style has really improved over the time.

Found out about the forums after a Tom's hardware post didn't seem to help me enough there was a link to this forum, after I found out about the forum I started watching the youtube and watching the content daily, watching the channel grow was pretty incredible, from just over 500k to where you are right now.

:o Amazing !!! 1 million ftw ! :D .. 

doesnt matter wich giveaway i pick, could use them all :D 

but maybe: Custom PC Built by Linus or surface 3

Allways awesome to see your videoes, 

whenever i find a new case or new hardware that i want to know and see more about,

its linustechtips that ALLWAYS have something about it ! :D

Great job Guys !!! .. Keep up the fabulousness <3<3

CPU - Intel Core i7-4790k OC @ 4,4GHz Motherboard - Asus ROG VI Gene Z87  GPU - Asus Gtx 690 4GB  

Ram - 32GB HyperX Beast 2133 mhz  Case Parvum|Beast Watercooled & Modified  Storage - Samsung EVO 840 120GB SSD + 2 x Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD's 

Found this when looking how to build a computer. Its been a big help with all the terms and specs associated with computer parts.

Not easy for a tech channel to achieve such an amazing feat.

You are awsome.

keep it up.

Thank you for your great videos, and especially cleaning up your timing for your intros. I may not be a professional video editor, nor have I been with the channel for a very long time, however when I first join I noticed that your intros were seemingly randomly thrown in, or at least thrown it at times that I considered to be irrational. However, you have a since cleaned up the timing and I'm now makes sense, and I think that that has major improve the channel and the viewing experience.

Hey Linus and te Crew. yeah i know my forum account is not very active. I live in Denmark, pc parts here is soooo exepensive. I really love your shows and i have been subscribed for a numbers of years, first to ncix and the linus tech tips. those channels quickly lead me to a number of other youtubers such as logan, elric, oc3d and so on! 
My favorite type of videos is either the really personal videos where you are having fun, or are up late whispering not to wake up your kids, or the straight up professional with nice intros ( such as the latest build log). 
Hope the best of luck for you and your company for the future. I hope for more cooperative with aaaall the other guys!  

Been watching Linus for at least the past 5 years. Keep up the good work dudes!

Learned so much with you guys! Thank you so much. Kepp up the awsome work!  :)

I am watching your videos during my 10km daily treadmill run :)

keep up the good work.

Congrats on the huge milestone Linus and crew, you guys produce arguably the best tech centered content on Youtube. I personally can't wait until another review like you did with the Streets, as that was funny as hell. Congrats again guys and I hope I can win some free LTT Swag.

hi :D congratz, i enjoy watching mostly your videos on graphic card reviews

also posting for entry :)

i think the best stofe with linus teck tips i that i can shoe off at my frends and i watch every video and i think it is realy fun :D

I originally found Linus after I was building up my very 1st PC, & was trying to find an answer for a couple of questions. Of course I 1st saw him on NCIX'S VIDEOS, But then noticed his other channel...So there it begins.... I subscribed after only watching maybe 2 of his videos Then started watching the WAN Show every Friday evening...& here we are now today!!

Thanks Linus (U 2 Slick) for ALL THE INFORMATIVE ARTICLES & PRODUCTS & The +'s & -'s on most items that you review. Plus ALL the tutorials type videos as well!!!...Just Keep Up the GREAT WORK YOU & ALL YOUR STAFF ARE DOING!!!!

PS: Congrats on being a Father, once again!!!

I'd love to win a Newer TopGrade GPU By nVidia/GeForce...Maybe a Nice Black Titan....oooh..I'm not dreaming of something that HUGE. Just looking for a Great nVidia card to replace my older, BUT Still Very Good GTX-460-SE-Ver 2.0. Which can still hang with some of the newer cards that has come out since!!!.....